𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

7:53 PM|Nov 13

As I sat in the bed watching the random shows come on I wondered when Noah might be back

As I sat in the bed watching the random shows come on I wondered when Noah might be back. He's been recording music for the longest now, wherever he does it at. I've been here ever since he left which was around like four or five.

He's always out late when making music which is good and bad I guess. It's good because he's focused on his career and bad because I get to see him less, on top of that I have class tomorrow so I won't be here and I'll be staying in the dorm.

I've spoken to Tye lately and he's been good, besides the obvious things that have been bugging him. That is the reason I am going to stay at the dorm tomorrow. I just want to make sure he's actually okay and not just saying that so I wouldn't worry about him.

I sighed as I got out of the spacious bed and walked downstairs into the kitchen. He went grocery shopping the other day so there would be stuff in the kitchen to eat. I looked in the refrigerator and just grabbed something quick to cook.

I'll just make something quick so I don't have to be down here for too long. I really didn't like being downstairs in this house by myself because of the simple fact that it's unusually quiet and dark. I don't find a point to turn on the Tv because I don't see the point if I'm not watching it.

I turned the stove on and began cooking. Through the process, I just put my headphones in and played music so I didn't have to hear any random noises become I'd be quick to get paranoid.

Out of nowhere, I feel something wrapping itself around me causing my heart to jump. I quickly turned around to face Noah who was smiling. I gave him a straight face before he leans down and kisses me on the lips.

"Oh my god Noah, go get in the shower now, you smell like you just ran a god damn marathon or something." I said causing a chuckle to come out of him. I was dead serious he never smells bad like ever, but this time was different.

"I do?"

"Yes you do, I don't know why but you do."

"Something was wrong with the air conditioning at the studio so it was blazing hot." He responds as I just dismissed him, but apparently he doesn't understand that I didn't want a hug at the moment because next thing you know he engulfs me in the biggest hug you could give someone.

"You are evil!" I huffed before getting out of his grip.

"Ight imma go get in the shower, but what are you cooking?"

"You'll see when you get out of the shower, but just please go."

Eventually, Noah leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs. I put my headphones in and finished cooking. I made sure that there was enough for both of us then made plates. I put Noah's in the microwave and began eating.

I ended up making jerk tacos which is something my dad used to love cooking. We would have these like every week and soon enough I was making them too, they aren't hard to make either.