𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

7:39 PM|Sep 21

As I laid next to Elijah in his bed, my eyes were locked onto the ceiling

As I laid next to Elijah in his bed, my eyes were locked onto the ceiling. We just finished having sex and honestly it didn't feel the same. It didn't feel as good as it usually does but I'm not going to bring it up to him.

I could feel his eyes on the side of my face so I turned to lock my eyes with his. "What are you thinking a out?" He asked as I shook my head.

"It's nothing important." I lied.

He sat up beside me before continuing to stare at me. I let out a sigh before sitting up as well. "Izaak what's wrong, tell me." He pried.

"Eli it's nothing don't worry about it, I'm fine." I say with a forced smile. I gave him a kiss on the lips before getting up and putting my cloths on, he just stares at me as I do.

I finished putting my cloths on before giving him one last kiss and leaving. As soon as I walked through the door my smile instantly disappeared. I'm not happy to be in this relationship, but I love him and I don't want to leave.

I know that he would most likely be able to move on and I'd be the one suffering. I just need a shower to get rid of my thoughts because this is just distracting.

I began heading to my dorm room hoping Tye wasn't there because things have gotten awkward between us ever since he found out I took Elijah back. Tokio is even pissed with me because she found out as well.

We haven't talked since she found out which was like four days ago. Looks like I'm back to square one because guess what, I'm a fool. I just wish I could find it in me to leave him.

As I opened the door I noticed that Tye was indeed gone causing a sense of relief to surface. I walk in and grabbed some cloths to get in the shower. I exited the room and headed to the bathroom with all of my stuff.

When I finished my shower I got dressed and exited the bathroom. I went back into the dorm room to see that Tye was still gone. I grabbed my car keys and decided that I should go to the store or something since I don't have anything better to do.

I walked outside and over to my car before getting in then starting it. I drove off to the nearest Target. For some reason I like going to Target just to walk around and clear my thoughts.

It just has this calm and chill atmosphere there unlike Walmart that seems all over the place. In fact I do most of my shopping at target unless I'm looking for cloths. I don't really got there for that.

I parked my car into the parking lot and got out. I walked into the shop and started looking around. I'm not really here for a reason, i mean I could buy stuff but that'll just be me spending money for no reason since there's hardly anything I need here.