𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

9:42 AM|Apr 17

"Wake up bae." I hear causing me to groan. I turn away from the person and try to fall back asleep until I feel the covers fly off of me.

I reluctantly woke up and seen Noah on the side of me with a large smile on his face. I gave him a glare as he just chuckled and gets out of the bed.

"Happy birthday baby." He says as I roll my eyes and thank him.

I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth and stuff. Noah follows and uses the other sink in the bathroom.

When I was done, I grabbed my phone and looked at all the Instagram notifications. I tapped one of them to open the app and was welcomed to a ton of birthday wishes from a ton of different people.

I tried my best to thank most of them, but there were too many to do in time. See, when Noah basically told the world about me there were a ton of jealous people, disappointed people, and people who were actually happy.

There was a lot of gossip about is and after a long time it became a normal thing. The thing that bothered me though—was that every time I go outside it's people who're staring at me. I learned to get over it and just do me.

I feel Noah's arms wrap around my waste as he begins kissing me on the cheek. I grin and turn around to meet my lips with his, I initiating a kiss.

"Get ready, I'm about to spoil you." He speaks once we break apart.

"Maybe you don't have to do that-"

"No, I am since it's your birthday and don't act like I don't already spoil you because I do." Noah says making me chuckle.

I walk over to the dresser and pick out something simple to wear. I got in the shower, but was a little bit surprised when Noah pulled back the shower curtains.

I should really be used to it at this point since this is something he does often. Truthfully it doesn't bother me but when I'm just trying to take a normal shower it does, even though I don't say it.

He steps in the shower with me and instantly kisses me. I kiss back as he slips his tongue in my mouth and turns the kiss into a make out session. As we were kissing, I was lifted up by him and could feel his member pressing against my entrance.

Noah presses my back against the shower wall then begins to push into me. I felt his dick stretching my hole which I was really used now. I let out a lust filled moan as I feel him pushing deeper inside of me.