𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

5:34 PM|Oct 18

Watching as Quell walked over to the fridge I let out a laugh as he went on about the feud him and his sister were having

Watching as Quell walked over to the fridge I let out a laugh as he went on about the feud him and his sister were having. It was honestly hilarious because they were arguing for no reason like always.

"Then she gone tell me I'm a hoe like what the fuck do I look like?" Quell said sounding frustrated causing another laugh to come out of me. He grabbed a bottle can of pop before walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"So what you been on lately?" He asks.

I sighed before responding, "Nothing really man just chilling."

Truthfully I had a lot on my mind and Izaak was one of the topics. I kind of feel bad about how I yelled at him when he didn't even do anything. I was just confused on why I did what I did and I took it out on him.

We haven't spoken to one another since and I'm back to being boring once again. I'm not going to lie though I did enjoy his company, the small conversations we would have while he was cooking was nice along with his cooking. I'm basically eating fast food one again.

I still don't know why I kissed him though. I'm not gay because I don't like guys and I'm pretty sure if I was that'd basically turn my career around, most likely for the worst.

I need to get my mind off of this, off of him. This is stressing me out way too much. I grabbed my phone before texting someone to come over. I then looked over to Quell who was nodding his head to whatever was playing through his AirPods.

"Quell." I spoke trying to get his attention which apparently didn't work since he didn't respond nor did he even look in my direction. So I grabbed one of the couch pillows and threw it at him. He smacked his lips before taking one of his headphones out.

"The fuck you disturbing me for?"

I gave him a stern look, "Nigga you's in my house and you gotta go cause I got somebody coming over."

Quell smirked before standing up, "Ight whatever Noah just make sure you wrap it up. I got some business to handle anyways so I was gonna have to go sooner." Quell says walking over to the front door.

As soon as he left I stood to my feet and walked upstairs to my room to take a shower. When I was done I walked into my room with a towel wrapped around my waist.

There was a knock on the door signaling she was here. A grin makes its way onto my face as I walked downstairs to the front door. I opened it to reveal the person who's going to help me forget these thoughts.