𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

3:47 PM|Nov 4

I don't know why, but I feel like I need to fuck him right now

I don't know why, but I feel like I need to fuck him right now. Izaak has been on my mind heavily lately and no matter what I do to get him off my mind, nothing works, like at all. I've tried having sex with other people, but nope apparently my dick barely gets exited around them.

Now with Izaak it's a different story. Like the way I'm staring down at him right now makes me think about if I can hold back because I might end up losing control and fucking him senseless.

I removed his shirt before tossing it to the side of the bed and leaning back down to connect my lips with his. I kissed slowly down his neck, down his chest, and down his stomach.

"Noah." Izaak moans out making me smirk against his body. I trail my tongue upwards from his stomach all the way to the side of his neck. I leaned up to his ear before kissing his.

"You taste good." I whispered seductively then pressed my lips against his, engaging ya in yet another kiss. I grab his neck and slip my tongue inside his mouth as I let out a groan. I pulled away before staring down while Izaak was inhaling and exhaling quickly, breathless.

"Any innocence you have right now is about to fly out that window, you a freak tonight, my freak. The things I'm about to do tonight are going to change your whole view on sex." I spoke as he nods eagerly.

"Take your cloths off, I'm about to eat tonight." I demanded as he did what he was told. He was laying here in my bed naked. My member jumped in excitement as I seen that he kept himself shaved.

"Turn around ass up face down, now."

I instantly ran my tongue over his hole causing him to let out a gasp. I spread his cheeks before spitting and beginning to eat him out. Izaak was making these noises that turned me on even more. I grabbed the back of his neck and made sure his face was down onto the bed.

I stuck my tongue inside him making both his hands grip the comforters tightly and jump up slightly. I chuckled before continuing to eat. I swirled my tongue causing Izaak to moan my name lowly. My dick twitched as I grabbed myself through my pants.

"I'm not done with you yet I'm still hungry, so don't run and make me have to come get it." I said as he nodded. I used my thumb to trace circles around his entrance and began pushing in causing him to yelp. I smiled as I realized how tight he was.

My friend down there was practically jumping in excitement as I thought about how tight his walls would feel around me. I had full control over what's going down today and I loved that.

I reconnected my mouth to his hole while fingering him with my thumb. I could hear his breath heaving as I continued to eat him out and finger him. After a few I pulled away and stood up to see he was laying there out of breath.

I chuckled darkly as I realized that he has no idea what's about to happen to him tonight. I grabbed him and flipped him onto his back and saw that he was sweating hard, that's how good I am at what I do.