𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

6:54 PM|Oct 12

"Damn this is as good as always!" Noah exclaims as he bites into the burger

"Damn this is as good as always!" Noah exclaims as he bites into the burger. I offer him a small smile before turning back over to the stove. I could feel him eyes burning holes into my back causing my face to heat up.

"You okay Izaak?" He asks as I turn around and send him a nod. Honestly I wasn't, Elijah has been in my mind a lot lately plus his birthday recently passed so that doesn't make the situation any better. I don't get why I still feel a certain way towards him.

Noah just nods and continues to eat his food while doing something on his phone. Throughout this whole time of me being around him I've learned to relax more. I still get that feeling of happiness every time I'm around him but today is different.

My phone gets a notification so I pick it up and see that Noah sent me 100 dollars through Apple Pay making my eyes fly open. I heard him let out a chuckle before taking another bite of the burger.

"Thanks..." I said lowly.

"You good, actually I should be the one thanking you cause you been going in." He responded complementing me. I laughed before nodding and grabbing my phone and sitting at the table across from him.

"Izaak what's on your mind?" He pried as I just shook my head. Me and Noah don't really talk about personal things. If we were to talk at all it would be something like his music, or a simple greeting, even him talking about how the food tastes.

He doesn't know that much about me but I do know a lot about him because google is a thing. I don't want it to sound like I'm a stalker or anything but what can I say?

"Look I get me and you don't really talk about personal stuff or anything but that don't mean you gotta tell me nothing. I'm a good listener and I like helping people." He adds causing me to raise my eyebrow.

Might I mention that he still doesn't know that I like guys. That's probably why he hasn't figured out that I have a crush on him. It's like I don't want to tell him because the fact that homophobia is a thing so that whole thing is out of the picture.

"You don't wanna know and I'm pretty sure if I told you Noah, you'd, nevermind." I said putting my phone in my pocket and standing up. He gave me a small look of confusion as I began to head towards the door.

"You leaving already?" He asks.

"Yeah I gotta go meet up with some friends." I lied before quickly walking out of the door. Truthfully I just didn't want to make things awkward and then I'd end up telling him.

I hate the fact that I'm doing this but with today's society you kid of have no choice. Some are cool with it but some aren't. I learned to ignore it and be me but with Noah I don't know why I can't. Most likely because I fear that he'll stop talking to me and then I'd just be some random person to him again.