𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

9:25|Sep 22

"Nah, but for real Noah why did you invite him I mean you don't even know the guy?" Quell questions as I shrugged

"Nah, but for real Noah why did you invite him I mean you don't even know the guy?" Quell questions as I shrugged. Truthfully I don't know why invited Izaak, he seems chill and all but I really don't know.

"I don't know Quell I just ran into him at the store and he seemed cool so I invited him it's not that big of a deal." I replied as he nodded slowly and went to go sit on the couch.

I even followed him on Instagram, it's not like I regret it, but why? I don't usually follow my fans but I just did for him. I sighed before walking outside and back over to my car.

We just finished recording music and now I'm actually hungry but I don't know where imma go eat at. There's a few restaurants around here but I don't feel like having interactions today.

It'd actually be nice to have someone cook for me so I wouldn't have to look for restaurants to eat at. I always end up eating restaurant food unless I'm with family which is kind of sad.

It's just every time I go somewhere, someone has to recognize me and truthfully it gets kinda irritating. I love my fans and all but jeez. I start up the car engine and just began driving around.

I was searching for restaurants until I can across one. It looked decent from the outside so I parked my car and got out. I walked inside to be greeted by a great smell of food and the people here were all middle aged.

I didn't see anyone who looked younger than 20 or older than 30. I shrugged it off and made my way over to the small stand. The guy looked up at me and offered me a straight face.

"How many?" He asked blandly.

"Just one." I replied as he nodded for me to follow him. As I did so there were people who had their eyes trained onto me and here I was thinking that nobody was going to recognize me.

I really don't know what I should expect when I'm one of the most famous singers. I don't be meaning to sound like I boast, but it's true. I pick up the menu and began looking. They actually had a lot of different foods here which was surprising.

"Smith you're late once again!" I hear causing my head and most others to turn. "Sorry I know but I had to stay a little later after class." Izaak apologized as the guy shook his head.

All of a sudden we made eye contact with each other so I offered him a genuine smile. He sent a small one back before quickly turning away and heading into the back of the restaurant. Well isn't that something I never woulda guessed he worked here.

"Hello I'm Brandon and today I'll be taking your order." The same guy as before said with a tired expression on his face. I wouldn't blame the guy cause it seems like restaurants work you hard.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"I'll just take a lemonade and can I order now?" He nodded before getting the notepad ready. I told him my order but before he walked away I stopped him.