𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

7:33 PM|Nov 1

"I don't even listen to the guys music so why'd you want me to come?" Tye asked as I just ignored him for the 100th time

"I don't even listen to the guys music so why'd you want me to come?" Tye asked as I just ignored him for the 100th time. The only reason I did want his to come was because Tokio is busy and I didn't have nobody else to go with.

Plus Noah only gave me one ticket so I bought the other one. We were walking to our seats close to the front as many others started pouring in. I don't know what to expect coming here because usually he has these moments where people come on stage.

I already know that something is going to happen that's going to rub me the wrong way, so why did I end up coming. Most likely because I promised and I didn't want to break that promise. I like watching him perform as well so that's another reason.

As we sat down I took out my phone to text Jay. He had texted me earlier asking what I was doing and I told him going to a concert. I knew he wanted to do something today which I would have no problem doing, but I made a promise to Noah to be here.

"This is only like my fifth concert and i don't remember it being that many people here, who's performing today because whoever it is must be like really famous?"

"Noah Haynes." I answered as he gave me a look then rolled his eyes.

"Now why would you make me of all people come here knowing I'm not into this type of music. There are mostly females here anyways, I should've known it'd be someone like him considering you-"

I punched his shoulder causing him to start cackling which made me groan. Tye can be extra at times but once you're around him enough you learn to get used to it which actually takes a minute considering how I still get kind of annoyed by him.

Overall though he's actually nice and really I wouldn't have been able to picture him as someone who's killed before. I glance over to him and seen he was looking around at all the people who were pouring into the area.

Noah isn't on stage yet, probably because they're still waiting for people to get here. There was already tons of people here and I'm pretty sure some of them snuck in. How you might ask, I don't know, all I know is that there looks like there isn't enough seats here.

A party of females, a literal party came and sat next to us and to top it off they have shirts with Noah's face on it. I just decided to turn around and not pay them any attention as they were talking about how they wanted to marry him or whatever.

At least they have a chance though while my heart is just sitting ducks around him. I turned back over to Tye and seen him staring at me with an irritated look causing a small smile to appear onto my face.

"What're you looking at me like that for?" I questioned as he just continued to stare. I had a feeling I knew what it was for but I just wanted to hear him say it—to make it funnier.