𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

4:49 PM|Dec 10

I groaned in frustration when i realized what was going on at the moment

I groaned in frustration when i realized what was going on at the moment. I crashed on the couch yet again after drinking my problems away. The nigga i trusted the most turned out to be a psycho who killed people and on top of that i feel bad for what i did.

Izaak didn't deserve what did to him and it's my fault for not caring. I got up from off of the couch and headed upstairs to my room to take a shower. I picked out some cloths and laid them out on the bed before getting in the shower.

When i finished, i got dressed and walked out of the room. I got a few things to do today including some interviews and music talk with a few people. I'm not in the mood to get all of this done today, but you gotta put on a fake smile and deal with it because money is money.

I got in my car and began driving to my first interview which wasn't so far.

During my drive, i did some thinking and I've come to the conclusion that i wanted to talk to him in person, but i don't know what's his dorm number. He told me what college he went to before but i don't know his dorm number.

I mentally cursed since this was frustrating me, I'm not sure if he even wants to see me at the moment.

I parked in front of the building and paused, it didn't look too fancy but you could tell it held some sort of importance. I took out my phone and went to Izaak's contact name then contemplated on whether or not i should call him.

I decided against it and put my phone back in my pocket, as i got out of my car i walked into the building.

<<•>>

8:13 PM|Dec 10

When i finished everything i needed to do i finally felt a feeling of freedom, but that same thought has been bugging me for a while now.

It's decided, i'm just going to show up unannounced and basically just let it go from there. For some reason i can't help but feel really anxious about this because there's no going back after you do something like this.

I started my car back up and started heading towards a Walmart to get him some flowers or something.

Once i made it there, i got out of the car and walked inside. As soon as i did there were eyes on me. After only a few seconds f being here i was surrounded by people asking for pictures and i kid you not i was getting aggravated.

"Everybody can you please move, i'm here to get something not to be surrounded by a group of people!" I fussed as they all stared in shock.

I took this as my opportunity to push past them and go to where the flowers were. There were people who were giving me stares, but not bad ones. They were the ones where you know you've seen someone before but you don't want to approach them.