𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓮

2:38 PM|Sep 19

"So the next question is about your relationship with the once known singer, Noah Haynes

"So the next question is about your relationship with the once known singer, Noah Haynes. How have you guys been lately?" The interviewer asked as I looked towards the people in the crowd and back to her.

"Well everything's been steady we've been doing great so far." I replied as she nods and smiles.

"That's great and what about your son?"

"Oh uh I'm actually going to pick him up from school right after this. I love that boy so much and I'm sure Noah does as well." I answered.

She gives me a smirk before asking, "Okay so the question I'm pretty sure a lot of us want to know is will we see you in anymore films coming up?"

I chuckled before shrugging, "I don't really know because I want to take some time to spend with my family and stuff. I'm pretty sure Noah would like that too."

"Which one, your son or your husband?" She adds causing the crowd to laugh as I did the same.

"I think both of them." I responded as she nods.

"Okay then, that concludes the interview for Izaak Haynes. Make sure you guys tune in for more and I'll see you next time." She says as the crowd cheers. We stand up and hug each other before I was escorted out by the security.

I got in my car and put my seatbelt on before driving to pick up my son, Noah from school. During the drive I listened to his father's music old music. It's actually really confusing because if I say Noah both of them would respond.

Soon later I parked my car in front of the building and got out. Walking towards the front there were people waving at me, of course I returned them but I was just focused on getting my five year old son from school.

Once I reached the door his teacher smiled and called Noah's name. As soon as she did he came rushing to the door and hugged my leg. "Hey Noah how was your day?" I asked picking him up.

"Mr. Haynes?" I turned around to face his teacher.

"What's up?"

"Noah's been sad all day for some reason, I tried to talk to him about it but he wouldn't budge so I was hoping you could talk to him." His teacher explains as he hurts his head in my shirt.

I nodded before walking him back to the car. The whole time he was silent, not a word came from his mouth which was very unusual. Every time I did come get him from school he was actually talkative.

"What's wrong Noah?" I asked putting him in the back seat and buckling his seat belt. He still didn't say a word but just looked down at his lap. I sighed then walked over to the drivers side.

I got in and looked back at him, "If you don't tell me what's wrong I'm going to tell your father Noah."

"Did you get in trouble?" He questions as I shake my head confused.

"No, why do you think that?"

"When it was bed time I couldn't go to sleep so I was going to you and daddy's room and it sounded like you got a spanking." He states causing me to damn near pass out.

My five year old son heard me and his father having sex a and thought that he...

"No, me and your father were just um wrestling that's all." I said as he looks up at me for the first time.

"Really?"

"Yea and how bout when we get home you can play on the iPad since you were so worried about me." I offered as his face brightens up.

I started the car and began driving home. Noah should be back in about an hour or so since he has some photo shoot to do today. He stopped making music to get into the modeling industry which I have no problem with at all.

It's just I do miss listening to him sing, but I guess that's what we got his old music for. After college instead of opening up a business I just decided to get into acting and actually got a lot of films done.

Therefore I guess you can call my life successful which is a plus. My college year was full of a lot of things but I made it through I guess. There are days where I do miss Tye and I can't help but think what if he was still here and he got the chance to meet Noah.

Me, Tokio, and Yamir are still friends even though we don't even stay in the same state. Yamir is out being a millionaire and stuff while Tokio opened up her own clothing line.

Parking the car in front of the house I was surprised to see Noah's car pulling up seconds later. As soon as he got out our son got out the car and was instantly picked up by him.

Getting out the drivers side I made my way over to the two and kissed Noah.

"Ew that's gross." He says as we both looked at him and chuckled.

Walking into the house, I gave Noah the iPad like I said I would and let him do whatever he wanted on there leaving me and his dad alone.

"So how'd your interview go?" He asked before laying me down on the couch and kissing me.

"It was great, but I gotta tell you something." I said as he raised his eyebrow.

"Our son heard us fucking and literally thought you were hitting me." I added causing Noah to burst into laughter.

"Are you serious?" I nodded.

"Well damn, next time try to be a little quieter."

"That's not my fault that you, never mind." I retorted as he laughed and connected his lips with mine once again.

You know for once in my life I'm actually happy and I finally was able to find someone who appreciates me and actually loves me.

Of course we've been through trials and tribulations but in the end it all worked out well. If this were to ever end I really wouldn't know what to do with myself but I don't see that happening. And the reason for that is...

When it comes to love, I'm hopeless romantic cause.

THE END