𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂

9:07 PM|Nov 18

"Where is who Quell, you're not making any sense

"Where is who Quell, you're not making any sense." I heard Noah say as I got more nervous by each second that passed. He knows I'm here because he most likely seen my car, damn I should have parked down the street or something. I don't want Noah to get involved in this.

"The guy you've probably been fucking!" Quell shouts as there was anger laced in his voice. There was silence downstairs.

"Why do you-"

"Noah you're testing my patience, just tell me where he is and nothing bad has to happen. I promise I'll try not to hurt your friend." He interrupted as there were footsteps coming up the stairs.

As they walk into the room I was in—I could hear them searching for me. I'll be damned if I'm found and have to go with this maniac. "Where is he, it seems like you don't even know where he's at yourself?"

"Cause I don't and I still don't know what you want Izaak for." Noah retorts as I decided to just give it up because if I don't Quell might hurt Noah. I can't let that happen just because of me. I step out of where I was hiding causing all of their attention to come to me.

"This is him." Diana finally says with a smug look on her face.

"I still don't get why you were looking for him and I won't let you take him without telling me either." I could hear the frustration when Quell sighs. Now that I know everything I'm let with an option.

Either die or kill.

I'm doing neither of those, but there's nothing i can do. If the police get him then Tye would be in trouble and he risked his life trying to save mine. I can't do him like that because that's just wrong.

"Alright, Noah I'll be borrowing him for a while." He says while Noah began to look at him like he was insane. Just before Noah said anything I stepped In.

"It's fine."

Quell smirks then motions for me to follow him and Diana out of the house. I followed them to an expensive looking car then got in the backseat. As soon as the car drove off, I couldn't help but feel scared shitless.

I'm not made for stuff like this, I'm too weak minded for the type of things they do. I looked in the rear view mirror up front and seen Quell looking back at me as he drove.

I quickly moved my eyes to look out of the window and as soon as I did that a low chuckle could be heard from him. It didn't sit right with me at all and the thought of jumping out of this car flashed through my head.