𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

10:56 PM|Sep 21

Stepping out of my car I let out a long sigh before bracing myself

Stepping out of my car I let out a long sigh before bracing myself. I walked over to the entrance that had two separate lines. They both had signs V.I.P and regular. I made sure I had what Noah gave me in my pocket before proceeding.

As I approached the bouncer in the V.I.P line I pulled the ribbon or ticket, whatever this thing is and handed it to him. He looked at it before looking back up at me. The bouncer nods for me to follow him inside and I do.

Once we entered the music that you could already hear outside became even louder. There were people all around, some were dancing while others were dancing, there were even people sitting alone and drinking their lives away.

Eventually we came in front of these stairs that we went up. There was a door that had the letters V.I.P in gold. I instantly got nervous as soon as i seen the door because what if he doesn't remember and kicks me out or what if there are many other famous people and they don't know who I am.

All that multiplied by 10 when the door opened. I seen Noah sitting on the couch laughing at whoever that was sitting next to him. There was also hella drinks around the area even though I'm not even 21 yet I'm still gonna drink.

I do it most of the time so what difference would this make? The door closes behind me as I just look around nervously. There were people all around who looked rich and I wanted to stay out of their sight for as long as possible.

I seen a couch with one person sitting there, she looked familiar but I couldn't make out the face. I just decided to walk over to the couch and sit down causing her to look up at me. Now I realized who it was, yet another famous person—Essence Marie.

Essence is a Instagram model who's actually really pretty. There's a lot of people who would want to date her, but she doesn't date men apparently because she thinks they are nothing but hungry animals who just want to fuck. She's not lesbian so I don't know if she even dates people period.

She had a cup in one hand and had her phone in the other. I just tried to avoid eye contact and prayed that she wouldn't talk to me. Maybe I should leave right now while I have the chance since no one noticed. She scoffed before looking back down at her phone.

"If you're here to flirt with me you might as well get it over with so I can reject you and continue with my day." Essence said causing a small pain in my chest, even though that's not what I wanted to do it kind of hurt.

I shook my head quickly, "N-No that's not w-what I was gonna do I just-" I cut myself off before I could embarrass myself even more. This isn't going anywhere and I just don't feel like getting cursed out so I just shut up and take out my phone.