𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓷𝓽𝔂 𝓽𝔀𝓸

3:05 PM|December 8

"You shouldn't have told him that if you really did care

"You shouldn't have told him that if you really did care." I told Tokio as she rolled her eyes and took a sip from the drink in her hand. I have no idea why she's drinking an ice cold drink when it's literally 16 degrees outside.

We just left class and we're on our way back to our dorms. There's nothing better to do anyways since it's cold outside. The least we could do is walk around for a bit, but no. It's way too cold for that and I have a strong hatred for the cold.

"It's not my fault though, he shoulda took how I felt into consideration as well." She responded causing me to let out a sigh. Her and her boyfriend apparently got into an argument and they haven't spoken to each other in hours.

After a while we reach my dorm, i stopped in front of the door and turned to her. "You realize you didn't have to walk me right?" I said as she nods her head.

"Yeah I do, but I was just being generous."

I chuckled as she walked away, I turn around to open the room door. As soon as I did my body jumped in shock when I seen someone. They were on what used to be Tye's side of the room doing what looks like moving in.

When I realized what was happening, a feeling of sadness came over me. Tye didn't deserve what happened to him at all and I know he would have wanted to change if he could. The guy looked back at me and gave me a smile that low key shook me.

He looked like one of those guys who looked like they were full of themselves, i just hope that won't be the case here because i would hate having someone like that to be my roommate. i sent him a smile back then walked further into the room while the door slowly closed. It was silent between the two of us and that made it so awkward.

That was until he decided to speak up, "So what's your name?"

"It's Izaak, You?"

"I'm Yamir." He replies as i nod.

After that i didn't say anything else because i could already feel the awkwardness between the two of us. There really was no reason for it to feel that way, but it was there alright. I took out my phone and began scrolling on my socials util i came across one of Noah's posts.

It was a video of him recording in the studio with a few people in the background. I felt a certain feeling in my chest, i miss him but i doubt he feels the same way. Plus i confessed that i loved him which most likely blew it. In the corner of my eye i see Yamir pause and slowly look over to me with a questioning look on his face.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, but do we have to use a communal bathroom because i thought they gave us our own in the dorm rooms?" He questions as i nodded. He sighs in what sounds like disappointment then turns back around to finish setting up his side of the room.

It feels weird to have somebody else that's not Tye sleeping in the bed across from me. For all i know this guy could be some type of homicidal maniac. He seemed like he was nice from the few words we exchanged, but you could never be sure.