C5

Two days I've been here and my experience hasn't been the nicest. Apart from my soul sucking bitch roommate, I haven't been sleeping well. Yes, the nightmares are a part of me but now it's starting to freak me out. I don't know how to explain the dreams or why they keep going the same direction but I can say I've seen myself die in the painful and brutal way and it is not funny. I mean, why can't I just have nice dreams? Why can't I dream about unicorns and rainbows or even foods? But no, I'm stuck with millions ways to die as Camille Stark.

Today's one was the most terrifying of them all. I've come to a conclusion that my dreams aren't just dreams, they are some kind of revelation of something because I never see the beginning of the dream, I know no one really knows how their dream start but mine always cut to the chase,   like it's just dumps right where I'm about to get burned alive.

I haven't seen the Headmaster since the day I arrived and I've been meaning to talk to him, to see if he knows anything that might be causing all these dreams. He already knows I have nightmares, thanks to my dad and his big mouth, so asking for his help wouldn't be much of a problem.

"Something's changed. The spark running through various veins. Fire burning in the eyes. Fate is set. Destiny cannot be escaped. Sh–"

"Watch where you are going, freak!" The sound of an angry voice makes me snaps out of wherever I was.

It's like someone opened a window in my head as the students yelled at me. I blink before looking around my surroundings in confusion. It takes me a moment to realize that I'm standing in the school hallway in the middle of the lockers aisle. My eyes drops on my hands, gripping my schedule.

Okay, what the hell just happened? I remember waking up late this morning, thanks to my evil roommate, who, apparently is too good for an alarm clock. I set my alarm to six o'clock yesterday night because I didn't want to be late on my first day and as much as I hate sharing bathroom with twenty other girls, I still want to make a very good first impression even though I want nothing more than to grab my bags and leave this version of hell. I woke up four hours late with my alarm clock scattered to piece. I know it was Alyssa's doing but I wasn't able to confront her because she was already gone when I woke up.

She clearly doesn't know me because if she knew what I was capable of, she wouldn't be playing games with me. I'm not very good with being patient and once I snap, she going to regret passing on the offer of being my civil roommates. She listed her silly rules thinking I would follow them and in a way I thought she was being serious about it until I heard her having sex last night. I didn't say anything because I was too dead to stand up. I still can't get over the fact that there isn't a rule that says no guys in girls room.

I'm looking forward to having that chat about boundaries with her.

I took my bath with no one hanging around, waiting for me to finish because the whole place was empty. I returned to my room and went straight for my closet, still yet to unpack and arrange my closet. My uniform was waiting for me when I opened it and I appreciate the Headmaster giving me pant instead of skirt but I still swap in with my black ripped jeans for the uniform. I wore the white and cardigan and refuse to tuck in.

I leave the dorm and that's the last thing I remember before that student yelled at me, I'll ignore the fact that he called me a freak. I don't daydream, so what the fuck happened on my way here because I don't remember walking the distance.

The chiming sound of the school bell ringing from the upper corner of the hallway, breaking me out of my thought. I want nothing more than to ponder on what's going on but I need to get to class and I think I've missed the first period and I can't afford to be lagging behind because I don't have great track record with school.