C29

I take a step back and stare at Damien like he has grown a second head. "What do you mean?"

He adjusts his standing posture by straightening his back and keeping his hands in his pockets. "The Elsword is not a weapon for the eye amusement." He informs me and stands in front of the sword displayed behind the glass. "Come."

"I know that but it's beautiful." I comment. I can't really make out what the sword is made of or how it is because it appears foggy behind the glass but I can still appreciate it beautiful without seeing it up close.

"It also cuts really deep," he adds like it's isn't obvious. It's a freaking sword.

Still smiling when the sword begins to glow, the light shines inside the glass, creating a dark frost reflection. Wow. It's beautiful, I can keep admiring but I don't think this happens everyday. All the object here are of dark properties. What does this one do?

"Does it normally do that?" I ask Damien.

He looks down at me and his expression isn't what they normal use to be: expressionless, but now he looks–I don't want to be ahead of myself but I think he's impressed with me.

"You are not afraid." He isn't asking.

I shrug and look at the glowing sword again. "Nope. Should I be?"

"Just so you know, the Elsword has never done anything like this before. So yeah, I think you should be afraid," he says.

My lips part to give him a reply but I groan out instead as the familiar burning pain hit my skin. Not again.  "What's going on with me?" I manage to ask him.

He doesn't even move to help me, his eyes are fixed on my body like the fucking pervert he is. Oh no, Damien isn't a pervert. I'm thinking rubbish before I'm in pain.

"Don't just stand there, fucking do something!" I snap at him.

"It's changing." He tells me.

I take a look at my hand to see what he's saying and he's right, it is changing and my pain is reducing. The image are fading.

"Are you still in pain?" He asks after I stop groaning.

I shake my head. "Not anymore," I answer him, and my eyes falls on the sword. It stopped glowing too. "What exactly is that thing?" I ask while I examine it closely.

"It's just a sword," He reminds me.

I scoff. "A glowing sword, any history behind it?"

He sighs and stares at the glass. "The blade is forged with fire from the dragon, Azra. Nothing stands against it." he explains. "Actually, the creation of this mighty weapon goes beyond even Azra."

Azra from my spell as in Azra The Great Dragon. "Azra? After the El Princess dragon."

"Legend says that the El Princess is the only one that can wield it. But I guess there is more to the blood than the steel," He speaks.

I roll my eyes at him. "I can't even understand half of what you're saying."

"You don't have to, a day will come when all this will be revealed to you," he mutters like he'd rather be anywhere else