5-New rules

"Beware of teacher Steve, Even if you think he is a decent guy, " said Rose...

"Yeah, I felt something bad about him too" Luna replied to Rose.
"Why don't you tell other teachers about it?," asked Stella.

  "We tried to talk but no teacher would listen, Not even Tiffany " added Bethany sadly.

"He is one of the best teachers in the school. practically every teacher wants to be like him, I wish someone realizes that he is an awful guy, You know, " said Rose disappointedly.

"Now let's leave this topic and talk about some positivity "added Bethany.
"What if we complete our school works and start talking," said Stella.

"That would be better," said Luna and started unpacking her school bag.
After a while of studying and writing they thought of taking a break.

"What should we do? Any ideas? " Rose asked. "Hmm what if we play something like Ludo or board games something like that, " added Bethany.

"Maybe truth or dare" added Luna,
"Yeah that would be so awesome" Stella squealed.

"Perhaps let's watch a movie, " said Stella.
"I don't have enough time for that", added Rose.
"Oh, Rose has a project to complete" added Bethany.
"I guess we should cancel then," Luna said.

"No you guys go ahead and watch"Rose replied.
"It would not be fun without you" added Luna.

"I have to submit my project this coming Friday soo I don't think I will be available till Friday so I'm trying to say is that you guys watch the movie"added Rose.

"B-but" Bethany frowned.
"Wait, guys, I have an idea, We all will be busy on the weekdays.
What about we make it on Friday night so everyone will be free plus Saturday is a holiday" Stella said excitedly.
"Yeah, that would be a great idea" Luna answered.

"What if we do this every Friday, It would be more fun "Bethany replied.
"That's an incredible idea, Friends night every Friday, who's with me?" Asked Rose.
"All of us duh," said Stella and everyone laughed and chuckled along.

"Bethany you are in the same class as Rose right? Why don't you have a project ?" asked Stella.
"Oh I have it too, I'm almost done and I'm waiting for it to dry" answered Bethany.

"Oh that's nice, can we see it?" asked Luna.
"Sure, follow me" Bethany called.
"This is my project it contains real glass on it so I don't want it to break before Friday and I really worked hard to make the liquids inside it.

There are some chemicals like ammonia, antibacterial, and many more, " Bethany added.

"Oh so you really worked hard and I can really see the effort you put in it," said Stella.
"It really looks incredible" added Luna.
"She really worked hard on it" Rose replied.

"Thanks, guys, we can let the pearl on it dry," Bethany said and they left it to dry.

"Bethany do you know that Asher and Sebastian didn't even start the project," told Rose.
"I wish they don't steal anyone's project!" Bethany said angrily.
"You mean Asher in 9a?" asked Luna.

"Yeah, You know him?" Asked Rose.
"I do, He was not so nice to me"added Luna.
"Oh are you guys talking about the boy that came to our class to see our class teacher" Stella questioned.
"Yes, Stella" Luna answered.

"I need to sleep so who is sleeping and where?" asks Bethany. "I'll sleep down the bunk bed and on the left one if you do t mind," says Stella.
"And I guess I'll sleep on the right bed and down itself" added Luna.

"Then I'll sleep in my usual bed at the top on the right," says Bethany.

"Ok then you guys get some rest for tomorrow, I'll come soon after finishing this project," says Rose.
"So don't forget our rules, every Friday night is friends night, Goodnight," said Stella...