71- Past

"Okay then, After my mom's car accident as you all know I went from school. It was so sudden for me, so let me take back to that morning. I told Asher that I wanted to forgive for a hard time we gave you. Asher agreed to it as well but he wanted me to support him because he was too afraid to do it on his own.

So yeah, That day I was waiting for our lunch break to talk with you guys but nothing went as planned" Eva replied.

"Like usual noting goes as planned" Luna replied.

"I was really happy when you and Stella came to me. I mean all of a sudden we became close like we were best friends from the start and I really felt like I belonged. Thanks to you guys for making me the happiest version of me that I have ever seen" Eva replied.

"Aww, You are welcome. Then continue" Luna said.

"Then Eva went and I was broken into millions of pieces like millions. I planned about forgiving you guys with the help of Eva but everything was upside down in seconds" Asher replied.

"O-M-G don't mention it. I remember it you were in the room crying and I don't know but you never smiled" Luna replied.

"You are right, You guys came to calm me down but I refuse, okay...there was a lot of drama" Asher replied.
"The exams were near as well" Luna added.

"I know right" Asher replied.
"How did you guys meet again?" Luna asked.
"It was simple but we meet after about six years" Asher replied.
"We never lost contact so it was much easier" Eva added.
"And our tenth anniversary is soon" Asher replied.
"So tell about you guys" Eva insists

"We went apart for studies then we came back and started this company. Bethany and Luke married and so on" Luna replied.
"Are you dating now?" Eva asked Luna
"No" Luna answered.
"Who was your last one?" Eva asked.
"Asher himself" Luna replied.

"Oh really that's so long ago," Asher said.
"I know right" Luna replied.
"Anyone of you knows anything about Steve?" Luna asked.

"Steve Victor, Did not heard anything ever since" Asher replied.
"So you totally forget about teacher Steve," Luna asked.
"I guess yeah" Asher replied.

"Now I know that he was really a bad guy" Asher added.
"I wish he changed" Luna replied.
"We were out of mind. Those years" Asher replied.
"That is the past so let's forget it" Luna replied.
"Hey Luna, One more question" Asher said.
"What is it?" Luna asked.

"Can you forgive me for literally everything?" Asher said disappointedly
"Of course plus I have already forgiven you" Luna replied.
"I want to forgive the others as well. Where can I talk to them from?" Asher asked.
" I told them that you guys are here so they will be here soon. They were really excited" Luna replied.

"Thank you Dave, You are amazing" Sebastian said opening the door for Dave.
"Thanks to you actually" Dave replied.
"Your welcome" Sebastian replied.
"So how is everything?" Eva asked to Sebastian.

"He is totally fine. He just wanted an advice that once Luna and other thought they knew" Sebastian replied.
"In order to rise up from our enemies..."