22-Goodbye, bad guy

Bethany took the phone and showed the video.
Luna kept quiet not knowing what to do.

Steve was speechless and he refused to say that he did it. He blamed them for editing the video but Rose took the phone and show the time of the video which was taken a few minutes ago.
She told him that he can't run from it now.

The security quickly called out for the teachers and told all of them to wait for the teachers to arrive.
Asher was angry with Bethany for showing the video.

He was mumbling some bad words to Stella.
Eva stared at Rose and told her that she is in big trouble.
Rose didn't care about her and looked away.

Luna wasn't talking to anyone nor looking.
She didn't know who she should feel guilty about. Her friends hugged her and tear rushes from her eyes knowing that her friends will be there no matter what.

She knew that even if she herself loses her mind, her friends will always find her when she truly needed them.

After a while the principal along with two teachers arrived and once they told the whole story.

The principal told them to go back to their room and told them to come to her office tomorrow morning before the bell on time.

She then told them that they will not have classes until they figure out what they will do.

While they all walked away.
Asher stopped Luna and told her that they are over and blamed all the problems on her.

Sebastian said to her that they were all in trouble because of her.
Eva didn't even tried to talk to her and they all left completely irritatedly.

Luna was devastated seeing Asher going away from her and She started blaming everything on her.
Her friends calm her down and took her to the room.

She cried for so long, She barely slept, The rest didn't know how to calm her down.

They tried so hard to make her stop crying they changed the topic, they changed the whole situation but nothing worked.

Stella went to her to talked but at that time she didn't want to hear any advice about leaving him.
After a while of Luna crying, She slept on a chair.

They all didn't bother to wake her up so they left her in the kitchen table and went to bed.
They talked to each other about what they should do to help Luna and to prevent Asher from her.

The next morning they went to the principal's office.
Principal Tiffany told them to wait while others come.
After a few minutes they all arrived including teacher Steve and she told them to explain what actually happened.

The teacher asks a lot of questions and they show the video with the proof.

The principal Tiffany was shocked.
She knew the story a little bit from yesterday but she didn't expect more.
She quickly fired teacher Steve.

Teacher Steve refuses that the video was real including the gangs.
Principal punished Asher and the gang for lying and called police to take Steve.

When the police arrived they ask many several questions and called Luna along to talk to the police. She was nervous but she did what she had to do.

The police arrested Steve for giving underage things to the high school students.

Asher stared at Luna's face and started whispering to her that she was the reason for all of these things.

Her eyes were filled with tears but she tried to hold it back so no one will notice the tears.

Eva started crying because teacher Steve was arrested and Sebastian was calming her down.

The room was filled with darkness around. Everyone was in tears and fears.
The principal told them that it would be good if they have a little rest.