31-A love letter

They all write a letter together. They walked to their classes when they saw Anna and they told her about all their plans. Anna told them that she will support them.

Rose and Bethany went to the class and all the students were there, They sat down.
After a while, everyone settled down.
Rose and Bethany saw Luke entering the class.

He walked up to Bethany and sat next to her. Bethany looked at him outrageously and asked if he was serious.

He pretended like he didn't realize that Bethany was sitting next to him.
Bethany looked at him angrily once again.

She ignored him and talked to Rose who was sitting on the right side. Rose holds on to her laugh looking at Luke and Bethany. She covered her mouth not trying to laugh, then Bethany annoyingly looked away from Rose as well.

Then the teacher entered the class and the teacher chatted with the students since it was the first day.

And when it was finally time for lunch.
Luke went to the cafeteria with the rest of the class, so Rose and Bethany went to his locker and put the letter inside and left. They went to the cafeteria and sat with Luna, Stella, and Anna.

Luna asked Rose and Bethany how the plan is going. Bethany told that they have put the letter in the locker and then Rose laughed and told about Luke sitting next to Bethany.

She was annoyed but she felt herself heating up but she told herself she wouldn't fall for him.

Then Luna jokingly said that Luke and Bethany looked cute together and she shipped them and made a ship name for them which is "Lukany" 

Then Anna teased them, Stella minds her own business and didn't bother to annoy her.

Bethany started blushing up more and more.
"Is it just me or is methane blushing?" Rose asked.

"No, I'm not, " Bethany replied with red cheeks.

"She definitely has a crush on him just tell us when you need to cancel you know the "PLAN", "Luna said while teasing.

"We are not stopping it, "Bethany said.
"Okay, let's leave her alone, "Rose said and everyone stopped teasing her.

They ate their food and went back to their class, while Bethany and Rose walked they saw Luke opening the locker. They hid and looked at his reaction. He was confused to see a message and was even confused when he read, he looked around and didn't find anyone then he tore the paper away and said my heart will love Bethany forever.

"Wait was that from Bethany?!" He asked himself.
"I hope it is not" He added.

"Is he serious right now?" Bethany said blushing then quickly changed her expression to furious since she did not want Rose to see that she was blushing.

"This girl just has to say she love him", Rose thought.
"Let's go back to the class" Rose said.

After the class, They walked to their room when someone stopped Bethany and grabbed her hand saying "Wait!"

She turns around to see Luke, She started blushing and then she quickly removed her hand from his and asked what he wanted.