56-Do you really mean it?

"Why do they have to stand above us. They are not even good at something?" A girl aggressively said.
"They are good when they are together so it's easier than we thought" A boy answered in a devilish voice.
"What do you mean?" The girl asked.
"You will see" He answered laughing evilly.
****

"I have a pretty bad headache," Stella said to Luna while walking to the cafeteria.
"Luna! What is it? everything okay?" She asked while putting her hands on the shoulder.
"Don't touch me" Luna yelled pushing her hands away.

"You have been ignoring me. Are you ignoring because I ignored you last semester? What is going on? speak up" Stella questioned.
"Don't act like you don't know what is going on!" Luna yelled at her face.
"I didn't get it. What acting like I don't know? What?" Stella asked

"Just go! I can't believe you were lying this whole time!" Luna yelled and walked away from Stella.
"This doesn't feel right" Stella mumbled herself.

She walked to the cafeteria confused about Luna's behavior. She talked it out to Rose and Bethany, But they said that Luna was fine. Luna came and sat on the table. "Hi, Luna!" Bethany said excitedly waving to her.

"Hi" she replied.
Bethany confusingly looked at Stella experiencing nothing is wrong with Luna.
"She was not like this to me," Stella said pointing at Luna.
"Look and watch! Hi!" Stella said shouting.

Luna ignored.
"Hello? Did you hear what Stella said?" Anna asked. "Who in the heck is Stella?!" Luna asked weirdly. "What!?" Bethany cried.
"We are talking about Stella Zadie" Rose added. "Whoever she is she is going to ruin your life," Luna said irrationally annoyed.

"What do you mean?" Stella asked.
"What have I done wrong?!" She added.
"You guys are best friends" Bethany replied.
"Don't act like you don't know anything that's going on here," Luna said aggressively.
"What acting? You have been saying this since morning!" Stella questioned.
"Should I show it to everyone?" Luna answered.

"What to everyone?" Stella asked.
"The proof" Luna replied.
"Proof? Proof of our friendship?" Stella replied. "Friendship! The proof of you lying to all of us!" Luna replied.
"I seriously don't know. What are you talking about? Stella said nervously.

"Act much as you want STELLA!!!" Luna said yelling at Stella and walking away again.
"Wait, What is the proof?" Rose asked.
"See it yourself," Luna said handing her phone.
Rose took the phone and saw a conversation.
Rose started reading.
"Read it aloud," Bethany said.
"Oh my God this is one big message," Bethany said looking at the phone.

**Stella conversation**

"Hey! I wanna talk to you but then I thought this would be the best way to end our friendship. You have been a nice girl, I mean too nice that you even fall for the first person you talked to in this school. Do you think making a friend is that easy? Well, guess what I have hated you from the start. I have been fooling you since day one just to know about you more and tell to the people around you how a bad person you are and don't forget all the students will know that you "Luna" has cheated on Asher and lied to the poor students just to fit in. Goodbye Luna Ellie or the Bad bye for you. Bye loser plus if you try to tell others about it you are in grave danger"
****
"See this was easier than I thought" The boy whispered to the girl hiding behind a door.

"Did you really mean it?" Rose said holding her tears.
"Wait so you are trying to know us and spread all about us to the school," Anna asked.
"You are with Asher?" Bethany asked shockingly.

"What? This is a joke right?" Stella asked.
"Maybe a joke for you" Luna replied.
"No I am serious plus if it was sent yesterday I didn't even opened Instagram. Actually, I didn't even open it this month" Stella replied.
"Liar! Liar will always lie!" Luna shouted.

"That is not me, I promise" Stella replied.
"Maybe it wasn't her," Rose said to Luna.
"Really, Then who would do this" Luna asked angrily.
"I don't know, What do you think girls?, Do you think Stella did this?" Rose asked.
"I don't know who could write on Stella's Instagram anyway," Anna said.

"Don't ask me anything, I have no idea" Bethany cried.
"So what do you think Luna?" Rose asked.
"Stella did this and I know it!" Luna said and walked away.
"I didn't do this" Stella said to Rose.
"Don't worry we will find out everything" Rose replied calming Stella.

"I don't know but you didn't have to do this" Anna said walking to Luna.