28-Starry night

Luna packed her bag and got ready to leave. Her friends called her towards their study table and told her to close her eyes.

they starting telling her how great a friend and how great a roommate she was and handed her the diary and told her to open her eyes.

She was so happy to see the gift, she hugged them and told them that she will be back soon so don't worry. Everyone's eyes were watering.

She takes the diary kept it in her handbag and hugged them once again and waved goodbye.

"Don't forget to make some revenge to do when you come back Asher is not going to get away, " Bethany shouted.

"I'll make it soon, Bye!" she shouted from afar and she walked out.
She sat in the car and saw her friends waving she waved back.

They stayed till her car was not seen and went back up.

"Ugh, it's already boring, " Bethany said.
"Come on! She just went like a minute ago, " Rose replied.
"Yeah, she is overreacting," Stella said.
"That is Bethany" Rose replied chuckling.

They thought of making this holiday fun cause they don't want to die from boredom.
"What should we plan for this holiday?" said Rose.

"Revenge revenge, just kidding" Stella replied laughing.
"Maybe we could play some games," Rose questioned.
"Yeah maybe right now," Bethany answered.
"Okay, let's game on," Stella shouted.
"Yes!!, " they said. 

"We can play Chess?" asked Bethany.
"Yeah sure, " said Rose.
"Only two of them can play," Stella told.
"What if we play dragons and dungeons, " Stella questioned.

"That's a great idea, bring that board and let's roll," Rose said.
They played for a while and it started getting bored so they thought of changing the game, they changed several games but it was still boring.

They thought of going to the garden and thought of sitting in the cold breeze for a while, they all went and sat there and talked about their lives.

"This school garden high for a reason," Bethany said.
They laid down looking at the stars and Stella told "The last time we were here it was a disaster with Steve and the gangs along with Luna that day was something different"

"Yeah, it was, " Rose replied.
"At least today the stars smile," Bethany added. "Yeah, but we are not letting Asher and the gangs alone until they bow down right?" Stella said.

"It's gonna be hard but we will make sure they do, " Rose added.
"The stars are beautiful here than anywhere I guess especially cause we are together," Stella replied. "Except for someone, " Bethany added sadly.

"Yeah, Luna is really missing this but we can't say it to her, Can we?" Rose said.

"I think we are the one missing her in this starry night not her, " Stella added sadly.

"Maybe, she is looking at the same stars but from above the clouds, " Bethany added.
"Yeah, you are right, " Stella said with a soft smile.

Meanwhile at the airplane
"I really miss them. They will always be the stars that shine in my life," she said looking at the dairy they gave which have stars on the cover.

she looked out of the window and saw stars and she smiled and said "You are with me no matter what, I can't wait to come back but on the bright side I will be there soon with them, " Luna thought to herself with a smile.

Back to the hostel...
"Let's go and sleep guys, I'm tired, " Stella said. "Yeah, let's head back, " Rose said and they all went back to the room and slept.