PTJ

KYO POV

Its been a month since daniel became a trainee at PTJ. He barely made it to class even for only once a week. He told us that he got an acting offer too so it pretty much double his work, making him more exhausted than ever.

Vasco been following him to the company, proudly announcing that he was his manager and bodyguard at the same time. He seemed very pleased about it so daniel just let him come even thought that kinda breaking the trainee's rule.

As for what happened that night....its been two weeks without me seeing gun. He didn't came for the training and neither did i call him anymore. Things just ended the wrong and awkward way and i knew that he wasn't the type to mess around with. I guess i'll be apologizing soon, its my fault after all but......given some more time.

The school ended and we walked to the gate together. Getting on my hoverboard, i went back along with jay. As i reached my house, i took off the uniform, tossing them into the laundry and rest on the couch. I was just about to fall asleep when my phone on the table rang. Sighing, i answered them.

"moshi moshi"

"hey kyo, its me"

"oh hey crystal, why are you calling me?"

"are you busy right now? i kinda need you to accompany me somewhere"

"nope, not really"

"great! so you wanna come?"

"sure. Tell me when"

"im on my way, probably gonna arive in four more minutes"

"kay, see you later"

With that, i hang up and walked upstairs, getting ready. This was so sudden. I meant, at least she should have informed me first before coming here but its not a big deal. I just scoffed it over and get dressed. She text me that she's outside so i snatched my purse and phone before locking the door.

Nothing was concerning till i saw the car. It was gun's. 'gosh, how can i forgot that he's her bodyguard'. Sweating nervously, i got into the car and sat behind his seat where he couldn't see me from the rear mirror.

"kyo! its been two damn weeks" she said and pulled me into a hug. "errr... yeah, a very long weeks" i replied hugging her back.

She told me about her days and the files that she need to work on. Pitying over her i realized that my life was much better and i should be grateful. At least at this age tou-san still let me enjoy my high schooler life. The car stopped when gun parked it in a big building car park. We got off and made our ways to the entrance.

Crystal and i walked first followed by gun from behind. Me and gun still hadn't say a word to each other and the atmosphere around us were tense. Even crystal noticed that something is wrong but i signaled her to just keep quiet. 

We walked deeper and entered a large room nicely design. Inside, there was already a guy with pink hair sitting on the sofa. "hey DG" greeted crystal. He nodded but his face change when he saw me. "who's this?" he asked, pointing out at me. "this is my father's friend's daughter"

"kiyoko, DG. DG, kiyoko"

We nodded and i gave a him a small geniune smile. Crystal pulled me to sit next to her while gun leaned against the wall behind us, keeping himself busy with his phone. They talked about something named paprika tv if i wasn't mistaken. At first i was minding my own bussines. I didn't even knew why i was needed here.