Take It Slow

GUN POV

Its sunday and kyo said that her cast were gonna be removed so i supposed that i should come with her. How can i said no when she made those puppy dog eyes at me. She was just on another level of cute. I got pretty much nothing to do so i got up early and went to her house.

As i arrived, she was still getting ready so she told me to come in and waited for her first. She had given me the keys to her house and all the rooms eventhought i already had them secretly. Waiting while sipping on the hot chocolate she prepared, i heard some footsteps and turned towards the stairs. She was ready in her dresses, smilling sweetly all the way down, keeping our eyes in contact.

When she finnaly reached the ground floor, she spinned in a circle in front of me and put on of her hand on her waist.

"how do i look?"

"how do i look?"

"like an angel"

Her face brigthen up and thus her smile became wider. She took a step closer and stood on her tip toe before planting a kiss in my lips. "that's for breakfast" she chirped and grinned. I gave a small sighed ad scooted her into my arm pulling her closer before leaning down to her ear, whispering in a dark and dangerous tone.

"then i'd rather wait for dinner"

She tensed up a bit before changing the topic. "its getting late, lets go now". My lips curled into a small smirked as i watched her lead the way to my car. We stepped in and i drove off to the hospital. 

................

"miss kiyoko, the doctor would like to see you now" called out a nurse dragging her attention away from me. She looked at me and made her ways inside. "do you want me to accompany you?". She seemed a bit nervous and frightened, who knew maybe she would like me to come. "nahh its fine. Plus, it wont take that long". With that, she left.

I leaned back while taking out my phone to call on goo. We needed to settle some tasks from the chairman later and i had to arranged my schedule for that. It took about three calls before he picked it up. "what the fuck are you doing?"

"err..im sorry but goo's not here" replied the one on the other side. My eyebrows arched as i heard the girly voice answering my call. "aira? where's goo"

I knew that voice, it was familiar enough. Goo often brought her along when he was on work which was something that trigerred DG and the chairman at the same time. Well it really was his fault, he shouldn't be dragging DG's girlfriend all around like she was his property. If they were spotted, DG's and aira's reputation could go down the stairs.