I Want You

KYO POV

Today's the day. The HNH company gala would start at 6.30 but Gun said we're going at seven and half. He had to settle some bussiness and would come to pick me up around seven. I heard that this was a big thing, with lots of tv station attending, same went to the celebrities and artist, he told me to dress the finest i could.

Getting ready at six, i took a long and refreshing bath to clean and refresh myself, i got out and dried my hair. Despite of having a half curly long hair, i made them with a new style that was long straight.

Then i put on some light make up like cause i was never a fan of it. I wore the dress he picked for me and stood in front of the wall size mirror admiring myself. I was too busy getting ready to realise that it was already seven.

I heard sound of the door down downstairs creaked open so i took a last glanced at my reflection and walked down.

GUN POV

Standing in the middle of the living room, i waited for her with bouquet of flowers in my hand. While waiting, i took out my phone and bussied myself.

Her footsteps in heels as she went down dragged my attention to the stairs and for the first time i felt jaw dropped. I just froze on the spot as soon as i saw her.

She descended the steps carefully in the black gown i choose which made me catch my breath

She descended the steps carefully in the black gown i choose which made me catch my breath. I couldn't help but stared. When she lifted up her face, our eyes locked and i felt as if the world around me faded.  The sight of her had made me lose all sense, with but one thought in my mind.

'god, this girl is heaven sent'

"are you just gonna stand there and gawk?" she snapped, half chuckling.

"yes"

"well, stop it. You look stupid"

My lips curled into a smile as i walked to her and scooped her for a small kiss on her forehead.

"apologize, you're so gorgeous, i was mesmerized" i whispered to her ears. "in fact, my heart's still pounding"

As her face started to heat up in embarassement, she covered them with her hands. "y-you are handsome too"

I handed over the flower in his hand to her which made her face brigthen up. "for you, my lady" She grinned upon taking it, clasping it to her chest. "thank you!"

 "thank you!"