Paris Day 2

KYO POV

Its seven thirty in the morning and we were already out of the room. When i woke up, i realised that i was on the bed, gun must had carried me there. My cheeks were turning red by just the thought of it.

Done with our breakfast, gun said that the trip today had been arranged. We got into a taxi and went somewhere i didn't know.

...............

"woahhh!"

Grinning from ears to ears, i couldn't help but to cheer exitedly. Gun smirked on seeing me acting like a child. The building in front of was painted in blue, many people hovering near the entrance lining up themselves to buy the ticket inside.

We were at the Aquarium De Paris!

We got aquarium in japan too but visiting with your loved one was better

"what are we waiting gun? lets line up before the lines get longer" i told him, tugging on his shirt. He gave and half shoulder shrugged thus leading me in the opposite way. "i've booked our tickets. Now the entrance is right here"

I followed his steps and we're in. The lobby was big, filled with couples and famillies. There's even a pack of kids on what i guessed was the school educational tour. A few tour guides was ready to bring their group and we were supposed to follow them. "gun, which one are we following?"

"your call"

Rubbing my chin and analysing the groups i settled down with the kids trip.

"seriously?"

I nodded and dragged him with me when the kids were moving along. Rolling his eyes as he sigh, he kept his mouth shut.

................

We've been to a few section. The touch pool, piranas, and i forgot what else. Then we stopped infront of a big wall glass where various mixed fishes were placed behind.

The woman conducting it turned towards us with a book in her hand.

"that's the green moray eel, and thats the cow nose fish and, oh the next group are waiting" she mumbled, pointing at those fishes. The kids looked up with adoration in their eyes. I love kids. There's something about them that........i didn't know, peace me out i guessed. Kid were just too pure, too innocent and of course, too cute.

"i'll make this fast. Look over here, t-"

"miss, how do fish mate?"