See You Again

KYO POV

Daniel's awake now. Im really really thankful for that but at the same time i still felt bad for not visitting him even once. Luckily i bought him gift from both paris and japan so i thought at least that would be enough. Everyone cheered upon seeing him back in class.......

along with jay by his side.

I tried talking to him but he would try his best to avoid me. Even when i caught him in the corner, he acted like i was invisible. Was it really over between us? He was my bestfriend, i didn't want to loose him.

But gun did warn me about staying away from him. If that what it takes to be on good terms with gun then i guessed.......there's nothing else i could do. When the time came maybe, just maybe......we could go back on how we used to be. But for now lets give it a rest right?

JAY POV

My heart no longer felt as if it belonged to me. It now felt as it had been stolen, torn from my chest by someone who wanted no part of it. You wouldn't understand, loving someone that didn't love you back is one thing. Loving someone that you thought love you back, then finding out they never did was a completely a different thing. It crushed you. You thought everything was great and you were so happy, the. everything was ripped right out from underneath you. It hurts like hell, and you'll never got it until you experienced it.

RYU POV

The sun was shinning bright again today, what a good weathers for training. I have just finished my turn and went to my friend to drink some water.

"my bro ryujin! come're" he called out tapping the seat next to him. As i climbed onto it, he passed me a can of energy drink and we jinxed.

"so...any news about the girl you like?"

His questions almost got me chocking on my drink. I smacked him while he simply laughed.

"well i found out that she loved someone else...."

"bro, that mess up! she must be blind or something. You....wanna talk about it?"

"no, i dont think so"

"but....dont you feel anything? Your feelings are true, your feelings for her. How can she turned you down?"

I chuckled and lowered his gaze onto the ground.

"its enough for me that she's happy. Back then....i thought that if i loved someone they had to love me back. But now i know...that its good, to be just by their side watching her happy"

"she's alive, she's here, she's happy and that's truly enough. That's......real love"

"b-broooooooo. You almost make me cry. What a wise word. Dont worry my bro! i'll arrange a blind date for you!"

Half listening to him, i looked at the sun and smiled

KYO POV

"Girl you need to go to spa"

"yeah, we could do our nails together"