School Picnic

KYO POV

Today we will be going on a school trip to a theme park, Notte world. I was so exited since this will be my first school trip ever. We gathered at the school gate before going there by buses. Each department will be using one bus. I sat alone at first but jay came and sat next to me. I greeted him and he smiled. Forgot that i had a date with gun this evening, i sent him a text on whatssap.

Gun

KYO :hey, i dont think i can make it this  evening

GUN : why?

KYO : im going on a school picnic

GUN : i see. Well then, have fun

KYO : thanks, luv you

GUN: me too

I smiled and shove my phone back into my bag. I fell asleep and when i woke up, i was sleeping on jay's shoulder. I quickly removed my head from his shoulder and apologised. He signeled that it was fine. I looked outside the window and saw that the bus has stopped. We got off the bus and lined up. After the teachers in charge gave us the rules, we were free to wander around and played until 8.00 pm. I was looking around when someone called me.

"lets go, the line are getting long" i turned and saw them,waiting for me.
I smiled and walked to them. I have friends now. I've never felt this before. So this is what school picnic is supposed to be like? so thrilling!

After passing the ticket counter on the basement, we headed towards the basement. As we neared the ground floor, it was bright as day. Our hearts lit up too. My heart was racing. We bought animals ear and wore it, mine was cat. Wandering around, the first game we played was the roller coaster

'So much different from back than. So this is a real school picnic'. I grinned, watching them played with the machine there. Zack managed to win a doll for mira. A big guy suddenly came and broke zack's record, but his hand was bleeding afterwards. A girl from another school walked to daniel and asked for his number. Daniel ignored her and went to crystal. Zack, mira and zoe went to the roller coaster section while Jay and joy decided to checked out the magic island. Leaving me alone. But i didnt really care cause to be honest i wanted to enjoy some alone time too. And so i wandered around myself, bought some churos and sat at the nearest bench.

Sitting and observing the surrounding.Weirdly, all people start running, especially the girls.

"did you hear it, the inspirit is here"

"yeah, and they gonna make a perfomance too"

"Ayra gonna perform soon too, and if she's here, it means that DG gonna be here"

"AHHHH DG!!"

I shrugged, 'no wonder'. I continued eating the churos and close my eyes, trying to relax. When suddenly someone tap my shoulders. Turning back and saw that face, i smiled.

DANIEL'S POV

'gotta find crystal'. I kept running around, looking for her. 'what if she really know about my body?'. I shook my head. 'no,no. Must stay positive'.
Zoe and the rest come out of nowhere and greeted me. "come on daniel, the perfomance gonna start soon". I wanted to decline but maybe i'll find her there, so i followed them anyway.

The stage was crowded with people, they were screaming like crazy but my mind was fixed on one thing. 'i must talk to crystal later'. Dozed off, i snapped back to reality when people around look at me. I lifted my face and saw DG pointing at me. "i know you have a lot to talk, come up here". I did what he told me and went on the stage.