Second Year

THIRD PERSON POV

Students were swarming at the school gate all at once. It was the first day of school and of course everyone were back with their own stories to tell to their friends. Everyone especially the juniors were just getting exited. "j high, this school has quite made it own name dont you think?" asked the girl with short hair, one of the first year students there. Her friend next to her nodded and cheered amusingly. "damn yeah, the second year seniors are hot as fuck"

They spotted zack walking in along with mira trying to act all cool. 'haa, i hope mira wont get jealous at all the attention' he thought but as he turned back, mira was already a few steps in front of him. "mira wait!". The scenarious sent them laughing.

"i heard that zack would do anything for her mira"

"how sweet"

After that, vin jin from music dept made a quiet entrace too. It wasn't long though, his spotlight was stolen by duke. "have you heard his new song? its pretty sick". Nodding, she replied "remind me to check on it whe we go back"

Eli came in just a minute later looking good as always. Coloured hair, tall and solidly build body, no one could even resist his charm. "ohh that one's handsome too"

"course he is, its eli from beauty dept for god sake"

The two girls were standing still at the compound, looking for the another second year students to arrive. Suddenly the short haired girl tugged on her friend shirt feeling a bit bored since no other famous person had walked in. "i think the shows over now. Lets get going"

"pabo, the show has only begin" she cut in and pinched her hand softly at the back. She then pointed out someone among the crowd "but who else is there to look at?"

"shh, daniel park has just arrived"

They both turned towards the sound of girls screaming and whinning.

"kyaaaa! look at that face"

"god, choke me already!"

"oh my, i could die right here right now!"

In a blink, all the other girls rushed to his side trying to snap pictures of him. His face turned all red as he tried to escape them. When he heard the praises, he simply grinned and thanked them. It was starting to get messy until jay stepped in and pulled him closer to his side. Though his help wasn't helpfull at all. The fan girls got even crazier and louder than before.

"not gonna lie, he does look hot"

"yeah, no kidding"

Still amazed by his look, it took them two minutes to moved on. "come on, cant be late for the first day". As they were about to turn, the short haired girl accidently bumped into someone else and slipped towards the floor. "Ahh!" she screamed, but then someone caught her hand and pulled her up back easily.

Filled with curiousity, she lifted her face only to be greeted by a face of an angel. "im sorry sweety, should have been more careful"

"i-i....." the girl infront of her was too pretty that her words got stucked in her mouth. She stuttered as she tried to talk to her. "thank you for helping my friend" cut in the other girl trying to make the situation less akward. "my pleasure, see you later kiddo". With that, she left with a sweet smile plastered on her face.