Chapter 3.2 : Great Master is looking for sponsors

(2) Combined forces of the knife and sword

After that quest, Yao Yuan didn't go on the game until a week later.

Then, as expected, once she logged on, she was caught.

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "We're missing one person, let's complete the quest on the First Peak."

First Peak? Yao Yuan had always wanted to finish this quest. Also, in Prosperous Century, there is a rumour that this is where someone obtained the Snow Sword. Yao Yuan practiced swordsmanship, if she obtained the Snow Sword, she would simply be a tiger with wings added [1]. But she hadn't been able to form a team to do this very difficult quest. The high level players in her clan, aside from herself, were only Hua Kai and her cousin's Shui Shang Xian. Although the quest on First Peak was a six person quest, the six people not only need to be high levelled players, they must have perfect mastery of the techniques. Basically they must be masters of masters, otherwise they'll only play the part of lying on the ground (dead).

[1] 如虎添翼 (ru hu tian yi): Yao Yuan is already very strong (like a tiger) but the Snow Sword would make her even stronger (adding wings).

That's why at this moment, Yao Yuan hesitated.

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "What are you guys planning to battle there?"

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Spirit Beast [2]."

[2] 灵兽 (ling shou): 灵: quick, clever, bright; 兽: beast, animal

Yao Yuan understood, Spirit Beast, there are only five Spirit Beasts in all of Prosperous Century. Respectively their familiar mythological names are Azure Dragon, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, Black Tortoise [3], and Kirin [4]. To date, the White Tiger and the Kirin have been defeated by a six member team at First Peak and a twenty member team at Fairy Peak respectively. As for the one who conquered the White Tiger... Yao Yuan looked in front of her at the silver-haired black-robed man, seems like it was this person.

[3] The Azure Dragon, White Tiger, Vermilion Bird, and Black Tortoise make up the four symbols of the Chinese constellations [4] The Kirin generally has -like features. Most notably their heads, eyes with thick eyelashes, manes that always flow upward and beards. The body is fully or partially scaled and often shaped like an ox, deer, or horse.

Yao Yuan knew only because back when the White Tiger just got defeated, their clan was very noisy for a while. Many girls expressed that they want to hook up with the White Tiger's owner.

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Let's go."

Yao Yuan actually wanted to go to First Peak, regardless of whether she can obtain the sword she wanted, going to a quest that she has never completed before was also good. But...

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "Jun Lin Clan Leader, I think we should just forget it. Your clan is so big, you must be able to find the manpower to finish this quest right?

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "It's just doing a quest."

Yao Yuan blushed and felt that she was too narrow-minded. When playing games, one should be in the mindset to play, really shouldn't be so indecisive. Therefore, she decisively said, "ok."

In the next second, the legendary White Tiger appeared on the screen, Yao Yuan couldn't help but be excited. She was excited, firstly because it was the first time she saw the White Tiger, and secondly because the White Tiger's beautiful and domineering image made her instantly feel 'meng' [5]. She remember that an ancient book describe the Spirit Beast with this sentence: "Heroic quality, clear sound like a flute, domineering beast, a howl that resonates in the mountains." Truly appropriate.