Chapter 9 : I have only forced Ruo Wei

On the first night after Jiang Anlan left, before Yao Yuan started to be possessed by Qiongyao's role, Brother Jiang sent a message saying: "Play games together." 

Well, Yao Meiren, who has no other entertainment in her spare time, can only play games.After she went online, she used her husband and wife skills to teleport to him. The King's Landing under Heaven stood there, but it didn't move for a long time.

If it's the king's reason: "What about people?"

Yao Yuan waited for a while and didn't see a response, so he became courageous. The main reason was to wait for nothing to do, or to say, also want to chill him, if it is for the king: "Dear husband, come out."

One minute later, King of the World: "My dad was sitting in front of the computer."

If it's the king: "..."

Spike kills or something has always been a master's trick.

Yao Yuan played "My dad sitting in front of the computer" repeatedly in her mind, and then subconsciously asked: "Your dad also plays online games?"

King over the world: "..."

King Over the World: "He came to the study to talk to me about something."

After repeated embarrassments, Yao Yuan covered his face and stood up and walked around in the study. He came back and typed depressedly: "Why didn't you remind me?" "It's okay." 

Junlin Tianxia replied, "My dad just said you are very cheerful and lively."

Yao Yuan finally admitted that she was defeated.

King over the world: "YY chat, typing is too weak."

Great God, you are powerful enough. As soon as the two went to YY, a message popped up in the world, and the beauty remained: "No matter what, I have to tell the facts today. It is the king's slander and capriciousness! The king is the world, you used to force me to be your girlfriend Didn't it? In the end pretend that it never happened!"

[World] Tiantian: "Wow, is it true?! The world gang leader also forced someone to be his girlfriend?"

[World] Being a ghost: "It feels like I won't love anymore."

[World] Beautiful Life: "How can it be true, the beauty is still, you are talking nonsense in the world, does he know that your bodyguard is the most handsome?"

[World] Huakai: "Brain can't explain it."

[World] Where to go: "Hot! Our boss? Are you talking and laughing, big sister?!"

[World] Vanilla ice cream: "It's pretty beautiful!" In a world of right and wrong, it is said that the biggest since the opening of the prosperous world. In the words of some players, it is the "biggest cute spot".

[World] King of the World: "Forcing people to do things like my girlfriend, I have only done it to Ruowei Jun."

Yao Yuan: "..." In the Alliance Channel.

Water Fairy: "That woman doesn't look like she's okay and looking for trouble? Your helper won't really do that, right?"

Disregarded the sky: "How could it be possible? It was the mess that the person who used'Jun Lin Tian Xia' missed before buying the title of'Jun Lin Tian Xia'."

Wen Ruyu: "However, after Shao Jiang played, there were also some "eyebrows like picturesque" and "Luoxia Mantian" who secretly sent Qiubo to him. Among them, what I don't admire the most is the "eyebrows like pictures" that I no longer play now, arrogant and domineering. , Stalker, sister-in-law dumped her more than 100 streets^_^"