Chapter 6.2 - Great Master's beautiful photo

(2)

Finally, after the boss was defeated, Ao Shi Cang Qiong, who was a gold medal item retriever (T/N: very good at retrieving items), went to retrieve the items from the corpse. This time, the items dropped by the boss were neither good nor bad. The three parties split the loot. However it can be said that only two sides split it because everything that the World Clan received was sent to their sister-in-law's Hundred Flower Hall. When Ao Shi Cang Qiong transferred the items to Ruo Wei Jun Gu, he added: "Eldest sister-in-law, I put the wedding present we weren't able to give to you inside the package. Wishing you a blissful marriage with our clan leader."

There is still more stuff?

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "It doesn't matter, not gifting is also not a problem."

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Just accept it. It is a light gift but there is a heavy meaning."

Ao Shi Cang Qiong stared at the two words "light gift". How is this light?!

Yao Yuan focused on the two words "heavy meaning". A certain clan leader, must you so...... persistently reiterate, again and again?

This is really ** ah. Still killing two birds with one stone.

Team system prompt: Luo Xia Man Tian has left the team.

Uh, killing three birds with one stone?

It was already nine o'clock at night when they finished the quest. It will probably be eleven o'clock when she finishes watching the movie. Yao Yuan told the team that she also needs to go. Everyone asked why so early? The night has just begun!

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "Tomorrow morning there will be classes. Need to wake up early."

Xiong Ying Yi Hao: "Eldest sister-in-law is really a university instructor ah? I just started my second year of university, feeling a bit...... haha, never gamed with a teacher before."

Hua Kai: "Little Jun is a teacher? A university instructor at that? Sweat (T/N: sweating out of shock). I also just found out! Xian Xian, didn't you say that you just turned twenty-seven? Then how old is your cousin?"

Shui Shang Xian: "My cousin is two years younger than me."

Ao Shi Cang Qiong: "Twenty-five ah. Well, that is three years younger than our clan leader."

Shui Shang Xian: "Ye (T/N: expression of enthusiasm)? Jun Lin Clan Leader is twenty-eight ah. He is in his prime [1]."

[1] 正值壮年 (zheng zhi zhuang nian): literally means upright and strong youth

Xiong Yin Yi Hao: "Pu!" (T/N: sound of escaping laughter)

Ao Shi Cang Qiong: "Hehe yes ah, he's righteous."

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "I'm about to go offline. You guys continue chatting."

Her face was a little hot. This topic really is...... and a certain clan leader didn't come out to silence them just now. Hasn't it always been that those who abide by his desires will live, those who oppose him will die? In the next second, Ao Shi Cang Qiong sent a private message: "Sister-in-law, I have been chopped to death by your man. Begging for consolation."

"......"

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "You need to get up early tomorrow, so sleep right after you finish watching the movie."

After killing someone he turns around and gently tells you to sleep early and stuff...... Yao Yuan suddenly felt a little meng [2]. Oh, so she is also a wicked person?