Chapter 13 : I Don't Wanna Hate You

For Jiang Anlan, I made three planes in three consecutive days. After getting off the plane, he found Zhang a quieter seat in the airport and sat and rested for ten minutes before standing up.

When Yao Yuan woke up, he felt a little pain in his forehead. Only then did he remember that he went home after eating yesterday. His cousin's car collided with a car that had suddenly slipped, and lost control and hit the barrier in the middle of the road. , Her head hit the car door and broke, and her cousin's left leg was a big bruise. Fortunately, there is no danger at all, but it is very tired. It was almost ten o'clock when the traffic police and the insurance company came to deal with the accident last night, and then rushed to the hospital to deal with the wounds . Back to Yao Yuan's residence, the two of them simply washed and rested.

Yao Yuan was lying on the bed at that time, recalling the moment the car crashed, she thought of her parents and him. When many emotions are mixed together, the bitterness comes out the most from chewing.

She pressed the gauze covering her forehead and couldn't help but sighed, "It's been really troubled recently."

Yao Xinran, who was sleeping on the other side, also woke up, "I see, we should go to the temple and put incense sticks."

Yao Yuan asked, "What time is it?"

Yao Xinran looked at the phone, "It's only a quarter past seven, it's still early... Huh? Where are you going? He sent us a message at 12 o'clock last night and asked how we are doing? This guy is quite loyal Well." Yao Xinran dialed the phone right now, and as soon as she got through there, she smiled and said: "Morning, little brother...we? Of course we are fine...oh, her phone broke...really That's a good thing, yes, and you Rongyan." Yao Xinran hung up the phone after a few casual words.

Yao Yuan had gotten out of bed and was getting dressed. Yao Xinran sat up and said to her, "Where do I go, Huakai's florist has opened a branch today. Let's go and join her to have a meal together."

Yao Yuan pondered: "I'm not going anymore, you go."

"Why not? Go, just relax."

Yao Yuan reluctantly said: "I first went to the phone to fix it."

"What else do you need to fix your phone? There is a crack on the screen. Go back and buy a new one."

Yao Yuan felt that there was nothing wrong with not having a mobile phone for a while, so he didn't say anything.

After receiving the address sent from where to go, the two went out. Yao Xinran intends to let her cousin contact more people. When they arrived, the flower shop was still very deserted. When the flowers bloomed, when Yao Xinran and Yao Yuan were there, they immediately put down their work and walked up, "The two beautiful women came a little earlier. Junjun, what's wrong with your forehead?" "

"It's broken, it's okay."

Hua Kai looked distressed, "Such a beautiful face is broken, so careless, isn't it? I will introduce you to a salve, which is very useful for blemishes and muscle growth."

Yao Xinran looked left and right, "Flowers bloom, isn't it about you to gather? What about people?"

"The gathering time is exactly ten o'clock. My store is open at ten thirty-eight. It's only nine o'clock. Helper."

"Halo, where is that guy who can't speak clearly?" Yao Xinran despised.

Yao Yuan said: "Since it's here, let's help with something."

Sister Huakai Dadi stretched out a hand to embrace Yao Yuan's shoulder, "What I always say, Xiaojun is always so pleasing."

Yao Yuan smiled, not wanting to let others see that she was actually absent.