Chapter 7.2 - First internet meetup

(2)

The man beside the car was wearing a suit. He had a tall figure, defined facial features, and a rather noble aura. His standing posture and clear but cold and elegant eyes made Yao Yuan's first impression of him regrettably be: "Doesn't look the least bit like that baby picture!"

While Yao Yuan was having these random thoughts, the other person had already stood in front of her. The man was nearly 20 centimetres taller than the woman. He slightly looked down at the person in front of him, then looked over at the coffee in her hand. He asked slowly: "Bought for me?"

"......yes."

"Thank you." He politely thanked her and took the coffee from her hand. His long and slender fingers lightly brushed over her hand. Yao Yuan was surprised, she raised her head and met his line of sight. The other person slowly started to laugh, "you want to drink?"

"......no."

"Yao Yuan, I am Jiang Tian, also known as Jiang An Lan. 'An' from an hao (safe and sound). 'Lan' from bo lan (great waves)."

Yao Yuan slowly lifted her hand and and shook his other raised hand.

When Beauty Yao's brain was like it was struck by lightning and remembered the name "Jiang An Lan", she completely froze!

"Hey, this person, I know, he's the school senior from fourth year university! Yao Yuan, should we tell him that he's in the wrong classroom?" (T/N: scene in Chapter 1.1)

"Forget it, we don't know him anyways, just pretend we don't know."

"Yao Yuan, you don't know him? He is Jiang An Lan ah!"

The next time she heard this name was when her roomate enthusiastically said: "I ran into Jiang An Lan senior from the business school on the street. Why doesn't our school have such well-rounded people in terms of skills and looks? If not born ugly, then they are lacking depth (T/N: intelligence and maturity). If Li Bai was still alive, then they would be Li Bai. Senior Jiang would have the appearance of Emperor Yang of Sui, passion of Southern Tang's Li Yu, and boldness of the First Emperor of Qin, Ying Zheng.

A combination of three emperors? Yao Yuan couldn't stop shaking her head when she heard this. How could there possibly be such an exaggerated person.

But today, it seems like the exaggeration is still an exaggeration. But from a certain angle, a certain someone really is resplendent.

Now that this resplendent Senior Jiang is standing right in front of her and introducing himself, Yao Yuan became a mess.

But Yao Yuan also though, could it just be someone with the same first and last names?

Because she had already completely forgotten that at the time she had said, "how can someone who is so lacking in morals grow up to be like this?"

"You......"

"I was in the same school as you."

Jiang An Lan inclined his head slightly and looked down at her. His hair was very soft, so strands of his hair fell down when he inclined his head. Yao Yuan looked at it and suddenly felt as if she was mesmerized by falling blossoms, attracting all of her attention.

Yes, they were in the same school before. When she was in first year university, he was in fourth year. When she entered second year, he had already graduated.

He first learned of her, or should he say, encountered her, during the second semester of his fourth year when he was selecting his thesis topic.

The first time they met, she saved him. The second time they met, she said: "We don't know him anyways." Simply didn't remember him.