Chapter 4.2 : It is said that I am very beautiful

(2)

The other party paused for a while. Jun Lin Tian Xia: "That's not it, I want to legally bind you."

After a while, he sent another message. Jun Lin Tian Xia: "I am rich and powerful."

Yao Yuan: "......"

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Give it some though."

If this isn't a threat then what is it?

Afterwards, Ruo Wei Jun Gu got disconnected, she actually got disconnected. Yao Yuan watched as her computer automatically shut down. She was dumbfounded.

That day, the building in which Yao Yuan was living in had a power outage for an hour, but even after the power was back on, Yao Yuan didn't sign in to the game again. She went to bed after taking a shower. Of course, all night long, her quality of sleep wasn't great. During the night, she had a nightmare, but after she woke up, she couldn't recall what the nightmare was about.

The next morning, Yao Yuan went to school in a lethargic state, returned home after a busy day, got herself a simple dinner, ate alone at home, was bored, then turned on the computer.

Once Ruo Wei Jun Gu signed in, a lot of message notifications came in. Yao Yuan skimmed over them. The most eye catching was a certain clan leader's message.

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "139××××××××, my phone, contact me when you go online."

Yao Yuan was shocked, why are we suddenly jumping to reality?! In Yao Yuan's opinion, games, including QQ, inboxes etc. are part of the virtual world and are separated by a distance. Communicating casually is acceptable. But phones feel like we've escalated into communicating in real life. The distance (between virtual and reality) is too big, can't really accept it.

Therefore, she was stunned as she looked at the sequence of numbers. Naturally, Yao Yuan couldn't bring herself to dial the number. She wanted to but also didn't want to, it was an endless debate. Half of the reason was because she felt sorry for the other party. That day she went offline in the middle of the conversation. Although the reason for going offline was beyond her control, the rest of the day was because she was avoiding him on purpose. How should we put it, she is still very friendly, although for some things, she is too friendly. The other half of the reason was that why was a perfectly normal person giving me his phone number? Yao Yuan didn't know why but she started thinking that he must be up to something, she shivered.

As Yao Yuan was still debating, a private message notification came in. Fortunately, it was not a certain clan leader who would make her heart skip a beat everytime she saw him.

Ah Mi: "Sister Jun has come online! Sister Jun can you come and help me beat an ?"

The rare outdoor boss was even more valuable than the bosses in the quests, can only be found with luck. The items that are dropped, as long as their RP [1] isn't too bad, are basically all rare items.

[1] RP: slang that stands for 人品 (ren pin), a person's character, moral quality, or fortune

Therefore Yao Yuan immediately replied: "Coming! Report your location."

Ruo Wei Jun Gu rushed over to Ah Mi, they met behind a large rock. Then, Yao Yuan saw that around her....... behind the trees, behind the rocks there were players scattered everywhere. At the same time, she was focusing on the outdoor boss that appeared in the forest.

The main reason why outdoor bosses are difficult to defeat is that it's finders keepers, unlike the bosses in the quests who belong to to the group completing the quest. Anyone can fight an outdoor boss as long as you see it. This directly led to players fighting each other for the bosses. Therefore, you must we wary of the other players while fighting an outdoor boss, it takes a lot of attention and effort.