Chapter 11 : I've been fooled

Yao Yuan said she would also participate in the subsequent tour of the imperial capital. Jiang Anlan "tsk" and can only follow. Not many people came this time. Li Ao arranged three cars, which happened to be full. In the car Yao Yuan was riding in, Wen Cheng was sitting in the passenger seat, and Jiang Anlan was naturally next to her.

After the car didn't drive far, Wen Cheng asked, "Sister-in-law, I heard that you went to study in Canada after finishing your undergraduate studies?"

"Ok."

"It's kind of fun over there."

"is acceptable."

"I wanted to travel there last fall, but I didn't go there because of work. Next time I was going, would you like my sister-in-law to be my guide? Be familiar."

"Actually, I am not familiar with Canada." The most familiar is the school and the surrounding area.

"It's better than me, haha."

Jiang Anlan interrupted: "Can you talk about something else?"

Wen Cheng raised his hand and apologized: "Sorry, sorry, look at me, as soon as I see my sister-in-law, I can't help but talk too much, boss."

Jiang Anlan snorted, did not speak, Yao Yuan was embarrassed, and Faint also felt that after he knew that she knew his nature, he would no longer hide it.

"Brother, don't you wear it so cold?" Yao Yuan first wanted to change the subject, and secondly, he wore mink fur yesterday. Today, he puts on a sweater and it's done. It's completely indoor attire.

Jiang Anlan stretched his brows, "It's okay."

"I guess he won't participate in the outdoor activities in a while."

Jiang Anlan glanced at Wen Cheng who was talking, and the latter smiled slightly, "OK, I will shut up."

Later, the facts also proved that Young Master Jiang was indeed "home". As long as others are tossing outside, he will go to the leisure club or coffee shop to drink something nearby, naturally pulling Yao Yuan together. Poor Yao Yuan came out with everyone to relax, but in the end he was still controlled by someone. As for Wen Cheng, he didn't sleep well and didn't have much fun last night, so he sat idly with the gang leader and his wife, but was later driven away by the protagonist by saying "knowledge".

An angry Wen Cheng approached Li Ao and said: "Your boss is really getting more and more troublesome. You said, if his sister-in-law doesn't want him, will he become a local evil? I think it is very possible."

Li Ao laughed and said, "Who made you be a light bulb with such a lack of insight?"

Wen Cheng joked: "I always think that we help him chase his sister-in-law, which is very helpful to abuse."

Li Ao shook his head, "The boss is a bit cruel sometimes, but to my sister-in-law, it is really... how do you say it? It's like singing in a song, "I love you the most, otherwise, how could I go through fire and water? do......'"

The two of them teased Young Master Jiang in a word and a word, and the Young Master Jiang was pouring tea to his favorite wife, "This Biluochun may be a bit too fragrant for you to drink."

Yao Yuan took a sip and said, "It's okay, it's okay." Then he watched his friends rowing happily on the rippling lake outside, "Can I go out and play for a while?"

Jiang Anlan took a sip of tea, "Would you not be with me?"

"too much stress."

Shao Jiang patted the position beside him, "It won't be big if you sit here."