Chapter 15 : I am not good, but I will never let you down

During the May Day holiday, Yao Yuan accompanied her grandmother to the hospital. The old woman had some chest tightness in the past two days. Fortunately, the examination results showed that there was nothing serious. On the way back from the hospital, the old lady asked 

the taxi driver to pull over in the middle, "Child, walk here with grandma."

"Good." The intersection ahead is where her parents had a car accident.

Yao Yuan helped her grandmother walk over slowly, and when she was approaching that intersection, a man passed by.

Yao Yuan, with her head down, raised her head subconsciously. At that moment, she almost couldn't believe it, because she recognized the person's appearance, although it was vague, she recognized it. The man who was about to pass also stopped. He was a little surprised looking at them, or caught off guard, but soon his expression recovered, and then he nodded to her and walked away.

Yao Yuan stared at him, unable to say anything, knowing that grandma kindly asked her: "What's the matter?"

"No, it's okay."

Jiang Wenhan, would he come here? Is it a coincidence, or...

After receiving the younger brother, Jiang Ancheng asked, "I will take you directly to the hotel, or do you have other places to go?"

"Hotel, I've been where I'm going." Jiang Wenhan smiled and asked, "Where is An Lan?"

"On his uncle's side."

"Really? When I turned around, I went to say hello to Teacher Zhao. Now his calligraphy is a thousand-character money, right?"

"Yes."

"Scholarly family, his son Zhao Zijie is no longer subject to much influence, but more tranquil spot that the world Jiangwen Han slowly and loudly on behalf of scholarly taste." "I saw a girl today. Heard she's Alan favorite?"

Jiang Ancheng was stunned for a moment, and then responded.

"It's a coincidence." Jiang Wenhan raised his hand and pinched his eyebrows, before speaking again.

When he arrived at the hotel, Jiang An offered to check in for his younger uncle. The latter sat on the sofa in the lobby. When he did not laugh, he always had a faintly melancholic and decadent breath, let him see. Feeling vicissitudes of life. "Unexpectedly, I can still harm people even now." 

Jiang Wenhan muttered to himself, holding his forehead, thinking of the girl he had seen before, she was only eight or nine years old at that time, and she could still recognize him. However, the old lady who cursed him in court for being punished and struck by lightning did not remember him.

Jiang Anlan later heard Jiang Ancheng say that his younger brother was here, but he just hummed to show that he knew. Jiang An went over and sat on the sofa next to him, "Are you going to talk to him? The hotel you two live in is not far away." He originally wanted to book this hotel for my uncle , but after thinking about it, forget it.  After all, he still prefers the brothers. 

Regarding the brother, not to mention the issue of seniority, he has only met once a year for so many years. After all, his feelings have faded.

Jiang Anlan flipped through the interior design drawings in his hand, "What are you talking about? He is my relative after all. And since I have identified her, I will definitely let this relationship go to the end."

After listening to Jiang Ancheng, he was speechless for a while. This cousin started to do things seriously, which always made him feel like a bold one.