Chapter 6.3 - Great Master's beautiful photo

(3)

Yao Yuan looked at the image on the screen in front of her and felt that her relationship with Jun Lin Tian Xia was progressing too quickly. Even though this is in a online game, the "increasingly warm feelings" are so fast that it's like riding a rocket. Zoom hand in hand to the end of the world.

Once the date was over, her cousin told her to go on the clan's channel.

Wen Ru Yu: "Sister-in-law has come."

Bao Bei Guai: "Eldest sister-in-law! Eldest sister-in-law! Photos please!"

Hua Kai: "Right, I also have not seen Little Jun's picture."

Bao Bei Guai: "It has been said sister Hua Kai you have grown up to be quite pure. Your hair is very long. Very jealous."

Hua Kai: "The concept of purity is already very far away from me. As for the hair, it has been growing for many years."

Xiong Ying Yi Hao: "Today is really awesome seeing so many young beautiful women!"

Yao Xin Ran let her go through the chat history. Yao Yuan scrolled up to look and found that Hua Kai and two other World Clan females' photos were exposed.

Shui Shang Xian: "Be psychologically prepared, they are thirsty for your information!"

Yao Yuan: "......"

But to be frank, Hua Kai's appearance is much more ladylike than she had imagined. All this time the thought she was a very strong type of female. After all her usual speaking tone is always the "You ah! Find it ah!" type.

Xiong Ying Yi Hao: "Weakly asking again for sister-in-law's beautiful photo!"

Bao Bei Guai: "Photo please sister-in-law!"

Behind was a bunch of people with the same request, including people from her own clan.

Shui Diao Ge Yao: "Very lively ah, what are we talking about?"

Bao Bei Guai: " Sister Shui Diao came? You haven't signed on for a long time."

Shui Diao Ge Yao: "Yes, I have been busy recently."

Shui Diao Ge Yao's appearance has finally switched the topic away from "beg for sister-in-law's photo". Yao Yuan let out a sigh of relief. Then Shui Diao Ge Yao said: you're all sending photos? Then the world's number one beauty sent a few of her own photos. Not one wasn't beautiful and enchanting.

Yao Yuan admired with the crowd for a while, it is always nice and stress-free to be a bystander. Within the countless murmurs of praise, Yao Yuan saw someone counterattack. Zou Na Shi Na: "Actually, I wanted to say that sister-in-law is much prettier......"

Yao Yuan almost rolled up her sleeves (T/N: to get ready for a fight)!

Hua Kai: "It seems like the number one beauty needs to move over."

Luo Shui: "Strongly requesting Sister-in-law's beautiful photo!!"

N number of people also echoed the sentiment. Even Shui Diao Ge Yao said: "Oh oh, same request."

Shui Diao Ge Yao's words had a slightly provoking undertone, but Yao Yuan actually thinks that "comparing beauty" is super silly and boring. It isn't a Miss Universe Pageant, if you win you get 200,000 U.S. dollars.

Hua Kai sent her a private messaged: "She sure has a lot of confidence. If she has the ability, then don't bring photos that have been through P (T/N: Photoshopped). Even though sister, I am only a flower shop owner now, in the past I studied Information Technology. Whether or not there was P, I can tell with one glance. She really thinks no one can see that her photo has been altered? Too funny!"