Chapter 7.3 - First internet meetup

(3)

During the short 100 metre walk to the hotel, Yao Yuan walked with her cousin. Jiang An Lan didn't disturb them, he was walking two metres behind her and had a small smile on his face while looking at her.

But when they arrived at the hotel's large 50-person room, Jiang An Lan finally walked beside Yao Yuan. Li Ao had very good judgement and immediately asked everyone to take a seat. There were five big luxurious round tables in the bright and spacious room. To be precise, it should be a small auditorium. A dozen or so people only sat at two tables and hadn't filled the seats.

As for Yao Yuan, Jiang An Lan had nonchalantly held her waist and sat to the right of her. Two waiters came over with the menu. Li Ao said that there were still people who had not arrived yet and they would wait a bit. He told them to bring the tea first.

After the waiters went out, Li Ao said: "There are still half of us who have not arrived yet. Let's give them a call and tell them to hurry up and that we have changed location."

Not long afterwards, Zou Na Shi Na hung up his phone and said: "Brother Wen is almost here! He even said that he brought specialty products for us."

Li Ao laughed and said: "This hotel doesn't let outside food to be brought in. Just let him squat outside."

While everyone was joking around, Yao Yuan's whole body felt awkward. The man sitting beside her who had a strong presence had put one of his arms on the back of her chair, his body was slightly inclined towards her. Although he was watching others chatting, her entire body was engulfed in his masculine scent. There was a hint of fragrance that could not be described. Was it cologne? Very faint, nice to smell, and very suitable for him...... Yao Yuan's thoughts had been affected and didn't have a focus. All she thought was that this fragrance smelled nice. In the end, she actually asked: "What brand of cologne did you use?"

Jiang An Lan looked at her then laughed, "I don't use cologne."

Yao Yuan didn't believe it. Jiang An Lan said: "I really didn't use cologne. Carefully smell again?"

Yao Yuan subconsciously leaned over, then she she heard someone cough loudly. She looked up and saw that everyone stopped talking and were looking towards them. Yao Yuan reacted and instantly felt embarrassed! Jiang An Lan slowly began speaking at this moment and said to the bystanders: "Don't look at things that are not consistent with propriety, don't you understand?"

"......"

"......"

Zou Na Shi Na laughed loudly, "This feeling seems like we've returned to the game. One word from Boss and everyone will kneel."

Hua Kai added: "Little Jun is a little quieter than when she's gaming. Is it because her husband is here?"

Yao Xin Ran said: "She hasn't been in love before, you all should be considerate of her."

Yao Yuan was sweating profusely. At the same time, she heard Li Ao say: "Really? This is also our Boss' first time."

Xue Sha could not believe it, "it can't be!?"

Zou Na Shi Na cried out: "Wah, then both of them haven't had their first kisses!?"

If this was in the game, Zou Na Shi Na probably would have been kicked out of the clan again.

Yao Yuan couldn't stop feeling awkward. "I'm going to the washroom, you guys keep chatting." She left quickly. Hua Kai run up to her from behind, "wait for me, I'm going too."

While the two people were walking to the washroom, Hua Kai laughed, "Jun Jun, first time seeing you 'retreat', and Jun Lin Tian Xia Clan Leader's aura isn't good ah."