Chapter 5.3 : The fastest wedding ceremony

(3) Wedding

Shui Shang Xian: "Aiya you want to submit to prosper [1] ah."

[1] 顺我者昌, 逆我者亡 (shun wo zhe chang, ni wo zhe wang): A Chinese saying that means "those who submit to me will prosper, those who oppose me shall perish". In this case, if Yao Yuan submits to Jun Lin Tian Xia, she will prosper.

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "Cousin...... You actually really want me to form an alliance with him don't you?"

Shui Shang Xian: "Am I that type of person!?"

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "Was the blurry picture of me on the internet uploaded by you?"

Shui Shang Xian: "Am I that type of person!"

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "......forget it."

Since things have come to this, there's no point in saying more. Standing by the theory of: just let nature take its course.

Therefore, at around eight, after Yao Yuan received a bunch of wedding gifts from her clan members, she looked at her friends list and saw that Jun Lin Tian Xia was online. Her heart hadn't even started beating irregularly for two seconds before the other party sent a message: "Morning."

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "......"

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Was just thinking, if you haven't gone online yet, I could give you a call. It's too bad."

You were looking forward to that situation weren't you? "I'm already here."

After that, the two people met up.

Today, Jun Lin Tian Xia wore a red outfit, glamorous...... like a groom.

Then he sent some items to Miss Yao. She took one look. There was a top quality red outfit and a legendary beast, the Vermillion Bird that everyone dreamed of having...... Last time, these items were not on the list.

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "Why?"

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Just got it. Sorry, still can't find the Snow Sword."

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "No...... I mean why are you giving me these items?'

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Afraid that you'll run away from the marriage."

Yao Yuan suddenly thought of something. "Jun Lin Clan Leader, if I ran away from the marriage, would you guys actually murder our whole clan?"

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "You want to run away?"

Ruo Wei Jun Gu: "......no."

Jun Lin Tian Xia: "Then that won't happen."

In other words, if I run away, you guys really will......!?

After that, the Great Master sent Miss Yao Yuan the dowry that he had heroically broke his back for last time. Yao Yuan had mixed feelings when receiving these items.

Great Master's mood was very good: "Let's go, the lucky hour is almost here."

Am I finally becoming a domestic boss? This was Yao Yuan's only thought at this moment.

The domestic boss was forced to put on the red outfit and was led into Sky Palace. It was already very lively when she stepped inside. She still remembered that not along ago, she was also in the crowd watching someone else's wedding. She didn't think that it would be her turn so soon. Life is really unpredictable ah.

Luo Shui: "The bride and groom are here, throw the flowers, throw the flowers!"

After N amount of people threw the flowers, the character beside Ruo Wei Jun Gu waved his hand and the scene became quiet.