2

Once John gets home he goes to his room and then takes the secret passage to his brother's room. If their father knew how close the two brothers remain to each other things could get bad real quick. The boys long ago made the secret passage to keep hidden their visits to each other. He has no idea that Michael has John punish him like he gets punished by Michael. He wants the two boys to hate each other, that way he doesn't have to worry about them going after him.

John was able to see what his father was after when they were just young and had Michael follow their father's orders. But Michael refused to allow John to be the only one to be punished. There were many times that Michael would pretend to be John so that the brutal punishment would fall on him and not John. That likely saved John's life more than once.

Even after eighteen years their father can't tell them apart if they are trying to look the same. No one can. They've pulled the switch on their teachers many times through the years and they plan on pulling the switch on those they deal with once Michael takes over the mafia.

Which if John has anything to say about it will happen that night. If Michael is still interested in him killing their father.

"Do you still want me to kill the bastard?" John demands once he comes into the room. He had only taken the time to make sure that Michael was alone first and not talking on the phone. If any had seen him coming in from the secret passage then he'd have to kill them. No one can know about the passage.

Michael startled looks up at his brother, "You trying to give me a heart attack?" Michael demands putting his hand over his heart. He swallows the rest of the words he was going to say as his brother's words penetrate. He looks at John with hope. "Yes, just like I've been wanting to do for the last two years. Why?"

"If I do this for you, I want something in return." John says ignoring Michael's words and looking at him hard.

Michael has never been on the receiving end of one of John's stares before and gulps nervously. "If I can give it to you, it's yours, you know that."

John nods once, "If I do this, I want Whitney. She will be mine and off limits to everyone else."

This grabs Michael's attention far more than even the thought of John being willing to kill their father. "She's one of the elite whores and is currently on assignment there at the school. She will have to finish the assignment."

"You know what it is?" John demands with narrowed eyes.

Michael nods but doesn't speak. For several long tense moments there is no sound before Michael caves to John's increasingly hostile look.

"She's to seduce and get blackmail on the two male teachers that we don't control yet. She's reported that she's ready for the final portion. She can finish tomorrow and then it will be up to you whether or not she continues to be available." Michael concedes looking down.

Once John had called him he looked over Whitney's file. He was very impressed. She is their best covert whore. She has never failed in a mission and has easily handled any deaths. The elites his father has trained are not only beautiful, but deadly as well. They are trained as spies and assassins. Whitney has nearly as many kills as John does.

"Did you make the wire transfer?" John doesn't normally give a shit about things, but this means too much to him to not check on it.

"Yes, but I was a little late on it. I found her file and looked it over first."

"Was she punished for it?" John asks angry now.

"I don't know. I told them that she better not be." An alarm sounds and both boys look up.

"Shit. Have her here when I get done." John orders then returns to his room, not even seeing Michael nod at the orders.

Michael takes out his phone and makes the call to have Whitney brought to his room. It isn't unusual for those in the mansion to call and have one of the whores requested for the night. But not even Michael would be able to be with one without paying the price first. He's told that Whitney will be sent to him once the money is transferred into the account.

Michael doesn't take any time and proceeds to transfer the money from his account to that of Whitney's. She should be there within fifteen to twenty minutes.

Just as he finishes and puts away his phone there is a knock at his door. "Your father has requested your presence in your brother's room." The man says before leaving.

Michael had allowed a sneer to come on his face when the guard tells him about where he's to meet his father. To those in the house Michael and him hate each other and avoid spending any time together if possible. In reality, thanks to the secret passage they spend hours together each day and night. Often spending the nights in each other's beds.

Their father had taught them at a young age how good it feels to touch themselves and had practiced with each other. Once their father started to be forcefully abusive they experimented with that as well. They often take comfort in each other at night. No matter how wrong the rest of the world might think it to be. They only had each other and they'd kill to protect the other from harm.

Michael allows the smile he feels to come out. He knows that his father will believe it to be for the punishment he's going to give John, but in reality it's for the punishment John is going to give their father. 

John was right to not kill their father two years ago, he wouldn't have been able to keep things together. But now he can and with John's help there won't be any reason for them to not only succeed but improve and grow.

He enters John's room without knocking first. Just one of the things that shows that he has no respect for John. But in reality John had given him permission to enter without knocking years ago. He'd refused when Michael had tried to do the same. "I would be punished if I showed you such disrespect. Besides, I have no desire to walk in on you with one of your whores." The distaste John showed when he said that convinced Michael far more than his words. But when their father is dealt with there will be no more disrespect towards John.

John sees him from the corner of his eye and when Michael nods John takes the knife that he'd hidden and rapidly straightens up and guts his father in one smooth move. He and a good portion of his room are sprayed in blood and other things when he does. John wrinkles his face in distaste. "You have people you trust to deal with this?" John asks lightly kicking his father's dead body.

"Yeah, I trust them enough for this. They are terrified of you. They'll place the body in such a way that he'll be found within twenty-four hours, but not be caught on camera."

"They better not be or I'll kill them." John warns after getting some clean clothes and heading to his bathroom. "Whitney?"

"She should be here any minute. I'm having her brought to my room while they clean yours up." Already men are in there dealing with their father's body and maids dealing with the blood and guts part.

"I think I'll get some new furniture." John says absently. He'll see what Whitney decides.

"I want the guest room across the hall prepared for Whitney." John says going into the bathroom and shutting the door. He doesn't see Michael nod but trusts him to take care of it.

Michael stops one of the maids and gives her instructions. She races out of the room letting the other maids finish up in there as she makes the guest room across the hall ready for the new tenant.

Michael nods to himself as he returns to his room.