15

Michael hands Carmen the cold bottle of water before seating himself. "Forgive me, Carmen. I know you likely didn't expect to have me call you. I appreciate you allowing me to bring you here." Michael is more nervous than he's ever been, including when he was waiting for John to kill their father.

"You confided in me this morning about something personal about the queen bitch. Then you allowed me to be with you sexually." Michael looks down intensely embarrassed with telling her the next part.

"It was one of the best sexual encounters I've ever had, I want you to know that." Michael looks up and makes sure that she knows that he's not bullshitting her on that. "It is something that I enjoyed very much and I thank you for allowing me the chance to be with you."

Carmen couldn't speak at this point if her life depended on it. The biggest player in school said that she was one of the best lays he's ever had and doesn't regret being with her and actually thanked her. She's beyond shocked at his words and just sits dumbfounded as he continues.

"I know you already know my reputation there at school. I am a player. I enjoy sex and I enjoy females very much. Too much some would say.

"Earlier today, several hours after you confided in me, I had come back to the school to collect my brother's and my homework after dealing with shit from my father dying. I was angry and frustrated by it all. The queen bitch started following me around and bugging me about having sex with her.

"I needed a distraction and a relief from all the stress and so I let her give me a blow job.

"I know that makes me an ass and will likely make your life even worse on Monday once we are back in school. I didn't mean to betray your confidence from earlier and even less desire to be with Her, but I did. I didn't want you to go to school Monday and be hurt from her bragging about her mouth fucking me.

"I'm sorry, Carmen. You don't deserve that, not in the least." Michael was finally able to choke it all out.

Carmen bites back her smile, but is unable to hide her amusement in her voice. "That about fucking killed you to say, didn't it?"

"It's not funny, Carmen. My actions caused not just you damage but other damage as well. "

"I'm sorry, Michael. I just never heard of you apologizing to any one before. You were just about choking on the words.

"I knew about you being with the bitch. You weren't exactly in private when you had her suck you. I was late to class and saw the whole thing. You looked angry and frustrated and not very interested in her. I knew what she wanted when I saw her stop you. I knew you would likely give it to her or allow her to give it to you rather. When you had her get on her knees and give you a blow job in the hall way I couldn't be more shocked.

"I'm not angry, on the contrary I had a hard time not laughing at her humiliation as she very publicly gave you oral sex. You weren't gentle with her and didn't touch her other than her head when she wasn't going deep enough for you.

"I heard her gagging as she took your full length in her mouth. I was just waiting for her to vomit. I was rather disappointed when she didn't."

It's now Michael's turn to stare at her open mouthed in astonishment. "You knew and aren't angry?"

Carmen smiles at him and shakes her head. "I knew you were a player and I know how relentless Sheila can be. I could see that you were about to explode and I think it better that she gave you release that way. Although, I would have preferred any one other than her," Carmen shrugs. "I'm not your girlfriend. Hell, I'm not really even a friend so I have no right to judge who you are with. That you even were with me was rather miraculous to me. In fact, I owe you an apology, I rather manipulated you into being with me this morning. I know I'm not the type you usually chose to be with sexually."

When Michael can speak again he shakes his head, "You didn't have me do anything I didn't want to. I think you are a nice girl and are very beautiful. Your body is incredible and just thinking about it makes me hurt. That asshole so called friend of mine will be dealt with. I won't tolerate date rape in those that are around me. I thank you for bringing it to my attention today.

"Now, since you seem to have forgiven me for my stupidity I would like to ask you to join me and my brother and Whitney for dinner tonight." Michael finds himself holding his breath for her to say yes.

Carmen is excited that he has asked her out. As far as she knows Michael doesn't date, he just fucks the girls he wants and doesn't even bother taking them to dinner first. Here he is, already having been with her sexually and he's asking her to dinner. "Like a date?" Carmen wants to be sure what she's hearing.

Michael smirks, "Yeah, just like a date. It'll be at the dining room here in the hotel."

Carmen loses her excitement. "Oh, the restaurant here is evening dress. I don't even own any clothes that would be appropriate to wear."

"I was with Whitney and John as they were shopping earlier and saw a dress that I thought would look fantastic on you, so I went a head and got it for you. I was guessing your size but, I think it will fit you. If it does, it's yours and I would very much like you to join us for dinner."

Carmen starts to look and feel excited once more. She doesn't doubt that with all the experience Michael has that he would get fairly close to her size. "If it fits I would be honored to join you for dinner." It is also the only time she's likely to ever get to eat in the fancy restaurant there in the hotel.

Michael helps her up from the sofa and leads her to his room and hands her a dress bag before leaving the room. "Try it on, if it needs minor alterations we can have the hotel send someone in. We'll have time. Once it's on I would like you to show me if you would.