18

Carmen proceeds to eat her breakfast in peace as she thinks about everything she was just told. That Whitney is his mistress, well that doesn't shock her too much. She's more shocked that John doesn't have a problem sharing Whitney with his brother. 

That Michael got John's permission first, she has no doubt. There is a great deal of love between the brothers, any one can see that. But there is also a bit of hesitancy when they are together, like Michael is a bit afraid of John as well. That is how Carmen was able to tell the two apart when they are together.

Other than that the two are completely identical and if they tried to act like the other she has no doubt that they would be able to do so. She wonders absently if Michael can give the same death stare that John gives so well. She shudders and decides to not find out.

She thinks about Whitney and why she would be willing to be shared between the two men. Just how hard had her life been before for her to be willing to do that?

Could she share Michael with Whitney?

That would be rather hypocritical of her, if she didn't though, wouldn't it? She was already prepared to share him with whatever girl catches his eye. Why would she be upset with him being with a regular mistress? A very kind one at that?

Whitney has never been mean or cruel to those around her. At least not that she's ever seen. Perhaps it was the living arrangement she'd had that made her that way, but Carmen is aware that if people are shit people they will be shit people no matter their situation.

Whitney is one of the rare ones that is nice no matter the situation. If the bad situation is as bad as Carmen believes it to be any way.

Then there is Michael still being with other females, more than just Whitney. She knows that he averages more than two a day at school. Can she tolerate knowing that although she'll have the title of girlfriend that he'll still be sleeping with the bitch and others?

The thought makes her sick. 

She can't be his girlfriend if he'll be sleeping with other girls from their school. She will be able to tolerate others if they aren't ones that she'll be seeing and know that she is his girlfriend that he's cheating on.

She turns sad at this. She really likes Michael, but she won't be able to be with him not if he continues sleeping with other girls at school.

"Carmen, are you alright?" Whitney asks coming into the sitting room and finding Carmen standing at the wall of windows and just staring out of them and absently wiping tears away.

"I can't be with Michael, Whitney." Carmen says softly before breaking down and crying.

Michael had come into the room after Whitney and he'd heard her tell Whitney.

"Is it because I'm his mistress?" Whitney asks gently as she guides the crying girl over to the couch and helps her sit down.

Michael stays in the shadows of the room and listens to Whitney asking the questions he wants to ask Carmen himself.

Carmen shakes her head. "No, I'd already pretty much accepted the fact that he would never been faithful to me if I did accept him as my boyfriend. You are much nicer than most of the girls he fucks. No, it's the thought of him still being with the girls from school and them knowing that he's my boyfriend. They'll mock me and make my life a living hell. I can't do that. It's already bad enough, I won't knowingly make it worse."

"Let me get this clear, you will be turning him down, not because he'll still be with others, but because he'll still be with the girls from school and they'll make your life a living hell?"

"Yes, I'm not happy about the thought of him fucking others. Let's be real, no female likes that idea, but it's who he is and I know for a fact that he has no intentions of changing for any one. I can accept that. I just have no desire for that bitch to make my life even worse. And there is no doubt that she will." Carmen says scrunching her face up in disgust.

Whitney nods her head in understanding. There is no doubt that Sheila would make Carmen's life pure hell. "I certainly understand what you are saying and don't blame you a bit. I hope you aren't upset about me being his mistress?"

"At first I was, but I really have no reason to be. You are far nicer than the bitches he normally fucks. At least you won't make my life hell like they would."

"I won't make your life any worse than it already is and will do my best to make it at least a little better." Whitney promises. "That is something I promise no matter what happens between you and Michael."

"Thank you, I don't really have any friends." Carmen says crying even more now.

"Well, you do now. Monday when it's lunch you'll sit with me and John, if you can tolerate him. I know that he makes you feel a bit uncomfortable still."

Carmen looks at her in shock, "You will want me to sit with you and your boyfriend?"

"Of course. You are my friend now. I don't really have any either. Michael might join us, not sure what he'll do, so you'll need to be prepared." Whitney warns the upset girl at her side.

"It'll be fine, I'm sure." Carmen says wiping her eyes and doing her best to stop crying.

"What if I don't fuck any of the girls at the school and only do those I find elsewhere?" Michael says coming out of the shadows. He was more upset than he thought he'd be when he heard the reason Carmen was going to turn him down. 

"Please, Michael, you go through more than two girls a day at the school. You won't be able to hold off that long." Whitney says acidly. She had been aware of him standing in the shadows and listening, but doesn't like that he interrupted their conversation.

"I am aware of how often I have sex, Whitney. It is, after all,  one of my favorite pastimes. I'll have to cut down how much I have at school since I won't be able to be late to classes now. I have too much to do to be put in detention for being late to class.

"If you and Carmen are willing to be with me when I need to release some of my stress I will be able to turn down the other females and not have sex." Michael explains what he's thinking.