19

Both girls stare at him in disbelief. "You want to have sex with me at school? Do you know what that could do if we are caught?" Whitney says more than a little pissed at his suggestion. "Not to mention what the rumors would do to Carmen?

"It would be nearly as bad as fucking one of the other females there at school would be, not to mention what it would do to John. I thought you wanted John brought up to your level, not take him down even further." Whitney lambasts Michael for his thoughtless words.

"Shit, I didn't think that one out. Thank you, Whitney for pointing out the major flaws there." Michael says in frustration. He wants Carmen, but not at the expense of his brother or Carmen herself.

"Would you be satisfied with just me at school? I know you like variety, but after school you could be with Whitney and then later pick someone up, maybe?" Carmen asks more than a little unsure if her suggestion would be worth hearing.

Michael looks at her long and hard. "I would need to be with you at least twice a day, more likely more in order for me to keep my stress and anger levels down. Would you be able to handle me being with you that often?" He really hopes so, just the thought of being with her that often makes his pants tight.

"I don't know. It would be difficult to actually miss classes that often though." Carmen says blushing wildly at the thought of him taking her that often at the school.

Michael sighs, that's another thing, he's not sure that he can only fuck her hard and quick. There's just something about her body that makes him want to take his time and enjoy every moment. "I won't be able to take my time like I have before. I will have to do a quick and dirty in order to make it to classes on time. Things are heating up with the threat against me. That's why I'll definitely need release at least twice a day." Michael starts pacing around the room.

Carmen takes the initiative and goes over to him, kissing him hard. When Michael pushes her against a wall and things heat up, Whitney excuses herself from the room, not wanting to watch. She turns on her television loud enough to help drown out the sounds. She doesn't think that Michael will have a problem with doing things quick and dirty.

A few minutes later there is a knock at her door. When she opens it she finds a sheepish looking Michael there. "I'm sorry for that. John is busy looking for the group that is trying to take over my territory. That's what he's doing today. It's been rather stressful, especially since he reported in that they've narrowed it down to an area that we actually own, but is unable to pinpoint the location of their base. 

"They've got balls that's for sure. Trying to take us down while using part of our own area as their staging area."

"I see," Whitney sighs, it is likely that they will be going after Michael and John and since both Michael and John are likely to keep her nearby she'll be there as well. She just hopes that they take her rather than kill her. With the tracking device in her they will be able to find her no matter where they take her. The signal is a strong one that can even be found from the sewers.

Whitney shivers in memory of how she knows this. One of the elite whores had been made while she was on a mission. The target killed her and dumped her body in the sewers. When the boss went to get her, they found her body floating face down in the excrement filled waterway.

Shortly after that the mark was killed and his illegal dealings including the death of the girl came to light. He was also blamed for her kidnapping that had happened six years previously, although that one wasn't his fault, it was the boss's.

"Are you okay, Whitney?" Carmen is the one to ask her that as she comes back to reality.

Whitney gives Carmen a faint smile and assures her that she'll be fine.