20

Whitney sits between John and Carmen.  Carmen nervously wipes her hands on her pants. "Calm down, Carmen. None of us will allow that bitch to bully you any more than she already has. She's left me alone before, but now she'll likely target me since she won't think Michael would go after you, since you aren't his normal type." 

"I know, that's what makes me so nervous. He's going to decide that he doesn't want me after being around the other girls." Carmen says in a soft voice barely heard.

"I don't want to be with any of them again. Generally once I've had a girl I don't want her again. You are the only exception, well, that isn't quite true, you and Whitney are the only exceptions and you both are exceptions to my type. I will be needing you a great deal today. If you have any trouble find one of us and we'll take care of it for you." Michael says as they pull into the parking lot of the school. 

Michael steps out and holds out his hand for Carmen to take. John gets out on the other side and holds out his hand for Whitney to take.

Like Whitney had thought, they had attracted the attention of the entire student body that is within sight of the car. Once they are all clear of the car the driver leaves and the four go into the school. The boys bring the girls with them as they make their way into the principal's office.

There Michael takes great satisfaction informing the principal about the change in power and that he's now in charge and that John will be second in charge. The principal is to take their orders and follow them just like he had with their father.

By the time he was done the principal is sweating buckets and unable to take his eyes off of John as he is staring at him. He is more than happy to assure the two boys that he'll follow any and all orders that they give him.

John is smirking a bit as they leave the office.

He stops smirking as they pass Sheila and her coterie of fake barbies. The words that she speaks makes him want to turn around and start killing.

Whitney sees this and grabs his arm. "Oh, no, you don't. I finally get a boyfriend, I'm not going to allow him to go to jail for murder. Her words mean nothing to me. I have no doubt that she'll come after me physically later on today. At that time I'll deal with her and she should learn at that time to keep her thoughts and opinions to herself." Whitney talks fast and soft trying to get John to calm down before he goes on a killing spree.

"She is nothing, John. Her words mean nothing. I've been through physical things that hurt, her words don't. Just let it go and I'll take care of it. If what I do doesn't deal with the problem then Michael will deal with it. You need to stay out of it. If you are jailed then that will leave not just Michael but myself vulnerable as well." It's those words that finally get John to calm down. With the threat they are having John can't take the chance on his brother or girlfriend being vulnerable.

"It might be necessary for me to claim Michael as my boyfriend. If I give you a signal, just play along with it. Carmen won't know it's not Michael. She still can't tell you apart unless you start glaring at people. Just act like Michael and it will be okay. I'll try to let her know that it might happen to keep her from being targeted by the bitch."

John nods, he's not happy with her words but she is right. He has every confidence that Whitney will be able to deal with anything Sheila can dish out. But he and Michael will keep watch just in case. If there is a problem he'll have Michael deal with Sheila. That will be her only warning before Michael will destroy her family.

The day moves along slowly. Now it's Whitney's turn to be nervous. Lunch is next then it's the two teachers, well three teachers that have come onto her. The two male teachers and the pregnant female teacher. She just had no clue about her. When she reported the female teacher the old boss couldn't be happier. They hadn't needed her yet and so she hadn't been targeted. 

Michael is glad, since he would have been the one sent to target her. He doesn't mind seducing teachers, doesn't mind seducing married females. He's done it many times before, but he does have a problem seducing pregnant ones.

It's not even the fact that they are big with child. He finds them beautiful even like that. It's just he doesn't like the idea  of having sex with a baby being inside the mother at the same time. He knows perfectly well that it won't hurt the baby, but he still, it just icks him out.

When Michael heard from Whitney that the female teacher came onto her he gave her the go ahead to get the incriminating evidence. Using it against her husband if they need to in the future. 

So after today all the teachers in the school will be under the control of the mafia.

Whitney just wants this day to end.

She walks down the hall and sees the poster advertising the senior prom and it makes her smile. Two weeks and she'll be going to her first and likely only school dance. She'll be escorted by John Leavington no less. The terrifying stone cold killer, known as Snow, not that any one other than those in the high ranks of the mafia know the identity of Snow.

John, Michael and Carmen meet up with her in the cafeteria. Michael hates the cafeteria  food and so had food brought in to eat. The four of them eat and mess around until Whitney needs to go to the restroom. When she excuses herself Carmen asks if she minds if she tags along as well. 

Carmen had been too nervous to go there by herself. Sheila had been shooting daggers at her and Whitney all day. She was afraid if she went to the restroom alone that Sheila would attack. She feels that Whitney will be able to handle her.

Some times she really wishes she knew what Whitney's story was, but then after listening to some of the things she lets slip, Carmen realizes that she doesn't want to know all that badly.

They are just finishing up when Sheila walks in with her nasty group of friends.

Whitney sizes up the situation and whispers to Carmen to get Michael. She holds Sheila and friends attention so that Carmen can slip out.

As soon she sees Carmen slip out, Whitney turns to face the four girls and smirks.