14

Carmen gets out of the car nervously. She can't understand why someone like Michael Leavington would want to bring her to such a fancy hotel. Well, there is one reason, but she knows that she's not Michael's type. She knows full well that she more or less backed him into a corner this morning and that he felt obligated to be with her. But she can't honestly say that she regrets doing that. It is likely the only time she'll ever be with someone as hot as him.

She's not stupid, she is fully aware of him being a player and highly doubts that he'll even remember her among all the other females he fucks. When he actually kissed her and had her go with him this morning she thought he'd just take her to a closet like he usually does. 

The whole school knows that he considers the janitors closet his private little sex space. When he instead took her to the first aid room and used a bed, she was beyond thrilled. When he took an hour and showed her how good sex can be, well she could have died happy.

She was happy that others hadn't seen him with her. Especially when she later saw him with the bitch trailing behind him. She knew then that he would allow the bitch to have sex. She was shocked when he had the queen get down and suck him instead of using the closet. He didn't even have her go where it would be private.

When Carmen saw that she smirked to herself. She's not shocked that Michael allowed the queen to give him a blow job, but she was pleased that he only allowed her to give him head and not in private. Makes her feel a bit special. He didn't even touch the bitch and he couldn't keep his hands to himself when he was with her.

Carmen closes her eyes and once more feels Michael's hands on her. Just the memory turns her on. Fuck. If he wants more she's more than willing at this point.

She walks into the five star hotel and before she can even make it over to the desk Michael comes over to her and escorts her to the elevators. "Michael, why did you ask me to meet you here?" She had brought a few things in her purse just in case he wants more than just a quick meet up. She's hoping that he'll want her to stay the night. Although, she rather think that's wishful thinking on her part.

"I'll explain everything once we are alone," Michael promises her. He can't tell her such private things in public. It's not fair to her and she doesn't deserve to be humiliated like that.

"Michael, where are you taking me?" Carmen asks as he presses the uppermost button.

Michael looks at her devilishly, "My room, well my and my brother's room is the penthouse."

Carmen shrinks back into the wall of the elevator. John scares the shit out of her. The way he looks at you makes you think that he's judging you and you aren't sure if he finds you worthy of life or not until he stops looking at you.

"Hey, it's alright, his girlfriend is there as well. They are rather busy in the hot tub right now and so we'll be private and I can talk to you before they join us."

"There's a hot tub?"

Michael smirks at her. "Yeah, there is, if you would like to join them after we talk that won't be problem. If you don't mind getting wet at least."

Carmen blushes a deep red at the thought of sharing a hot tub with Michael. "I didn't bring anything to-"

"John's girlfriend just bought a bunch of swim suits, I'm sure that she won't mind letting you borrow one. That is if you would like to get in the water."

Carmen blushes even more at the thought of borrowing swim wear from some unknown girl. "Who is John's girlfriend? I didn't think he had one."

"She just agreed yesterday to be his girlfriend. She goes to our school, but I'm not sure you know her. Her name is Whitney. She's in our grade, but she keeps to herself and basically flies below the radar of most people."

This catches Carmen's attention. She knows Whitney, or at least knows of her. She's in a couple of her classes and keeps to herself. She gets good grades but not exceptional ones. She doesn't speak much or answer many of the questions by teachers in classes. "Her? How in the hell did she ever get on John's radar? She hardly is even visible at school." Carmen doesn't mean for the words to sound so harsh, but she is very shocked at who John chose to have as a girlfriend.

Michael laughs at her reaction. "That was basically her reaction as well. She helped my brother out after he was bullied and it drew his attention. He's not used to having any one give a shit about him. She was more than kind to him, even put herself into some danger to help him without any thought to herself.

"So, in thanks John took her out of the dangerous situation she lived in and asked her to be his girlfriend."

"Wow, I had no idea." Carmen says and just follows Michael into the penthouse, not really paying much attention to her surroundings at this point.

Michael has her sit before excusing himself. "I'll just be a minute, please sit and relax. Can I get you anything to drink or eat?" Michael just remembers to ask before leaving.

"I could use some water." Carmen replies. She could use something stronger but doesn't want to presume that he has access to alcohol. He is after all underage, like she is.

John goes out to the hot tub and sighs at what he finds. "Sorry to break into your private time, but I have Carmen here and I'm about to tell her what I did today. I just thought you might want to know."

"Bring her out here to tell her. It's a lovely after noon and she should enjoy it before the sun sets and it becomes too cool to enjoy." Whitney says rather wickedly.

"Yeah, I could do that, but she might be a bit embarrassed by your lack of clothing. John is hidden by the water and bubbles, but your chest is rather clear to see."

Whitney sighs, "Very well, we'll get out. I'm getting rather tired any way and would like a nap before dinner."

"We'll go into our room and leave the door open. If you turn on the intercom we should be able to hear you." John tells Michael standing up and helping Whitney. "How are your feet feeling?"

Whitney smiles up at him, "Better, not nearly so painful now, thank you." Michael turns from her as her naked body comes out of the water. John swiftly wraps her in a towel before lifting her into his arms. He'd already wrapped himself in a towel after drying off a bit.

Michael doesn't waste anytime and leaves the two to return to the sitting room. As he passes the intercom he turns it on so that Whitney can hear his confession to Carmen. He also grabs her a water from the mini fridge there. He mentally crosses his fingers that she'll forgive him. If not, there's going to be a huge headache in the future when John has to pretend to be him.