Entry Number Thirty-One (2/4/2011)

Dear readers,

IT'S FRIDAY!!! XD XD XD NEW MANGA!!! XD XD XD

Anyway, today I switched out of my Leadership class and into my new Reading Tudors class. I get to help Chinese exchange students read and write in English! XD

So yeah. I just finished eating a fudgesicle and some strawberries. I find it funny that mum originally bought  the fudgesicles for me AND Mark, and yet he's coming from college today and there's only one left for him. lolz

I'm on the desktop ryt now.

Anyway I wan't to hurry up and get to mah manga, so buhbye!

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

(6:37)

Done mah weekly manga so I've moved onto the laptop.

Am eating the last fudgesicle and typing one-handed because of it.

Listening to Mr. Vain by Culture Beat. It's gonna be todays song, I'll put it on later.

GAHHHH BRAIN FREEZE!!! DX DX DX

Just found the journal I made for Modern History last term that I ended up having to re-write. PX

I'm still sore from Phys. Ed.(Leadership) yesterday. And we only did like 30 minutes of exercise. That says something about how lazy I am.

I'm gonna go re-read the manga Psycho Busters now, c ya later!

................................................................................................................................................................................

(9:04)

Just finished the last chapter so far of Psycho Busters.

I'll put up the song now.

...............................................................................................................................................................................

(9:15)

I forgot to say, Mark got home a while ago. And he hasn't annoyed me yet! Xo... Shocking.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

(10:43)

I'm getting off now and I'm too lazy to go find a picture so you'll have to do without today, buhbye!