11.

Y/n's POV

After we all bunched into Emmett's big Jeep we spend off and were officially starting our "fabulous female's only day", according to Alice. (cue the sarcastic rolling of the eyes).

Man do I love Alice, but she can be just too much of a ball of sunshine, and I don't like the sunshine.

We finally made it to Port Angeles, apparently this is the place were are shopping for more wedding things.

We pull up to a little bridal botique and I can't help but start to get a little excited myslef. I have always dreamed of my wedding day and walking down the ilse in an elegant white dress, staring into the eyes of the one I love.

"Y/n let's go we are on a time crunch!" Alice chirps in my ear waving her well planned and glittery itinerary in my face.

"Oh sorry!" I quickly jump out of the Jeep and run to the front of the boutique where the rest of the godesses are.

Sometimes I feel so out of place around them, i'm defienetly the DUFF of the group we have going on here.

Everything inside is so dainty and bright, I start to get the excited feeling again.

After trying on a few dresses I look over and see this betwitching dress and I knew that it was the one that I would be wearing down the isle, just like when I met Edward

(You can just pretend it looks like something else that you if you don't like this one)

I walked back into the dressing room and the lady that worked their that is very nice might I add, handed me the dress. It felt perfect in my fingers as my fingertips lightly padded over it.

Quickly I put it on and turned around to look in the mirror, it was absolutely breath-taking. I can't wait to show the rest of the girls.

Everyone errupts into awwwwws and I walk out of the dressing room. They could tell this was the one too.

"It's PERFECT!" Alice squeels after they top it off with a veil.

"I know!" I squeek back, I think i've been spending a little too much time with Alice.