5.

Edward's POV:

"Seems like we have to start planning a wedding!" Alice squeals clapping her hands together.

That was her reaction after y/n and I explained what went down in the woods and that they almost snapped y/n's neck.

"Yeah." I scoff.

~~~

I turn my head and stare at y/n, she looks the other way ignoring me.

The house was empty and quiet, the only thing I could hear was y/n's pulse, the rest of the family decided to go hunt.

"This isn't a time where you can just pretend like nothing happened y/n, I know how you work."

Y/n's POV:

"I can't believe you hid this from me! I don't know if I can marry someone who keeps this big of a secret from me. What other secrets are you hiding??? And that's just the thing I would never know because you won't tell me! Also not to mention you didn't even tell your family about me! Edward we are engaged!" I yell ignoring his statement and ranting on.

I have never yelled at Edward like this before, and I almost feel awful about it, but he deserves it for what he hid from me.

"You don't want to marry me?" I've never seen this kind of emotion on Edward's face before, and I didn't like it.

I shouldn't have said that, I knew that marriage was a big deal to him.

"Of course I do! You're the love of my life but have you ever thought that I might not want to be a vampire? I want to live my life! Go see places."

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this, I should've just left you alone and never came up to you that day! Even though I deserve a chance at love and happiness again." Edward yells standing up from the couch.

The way he stalked closer to me, almost like I was his pray terrified me. I took a few steps back.

"Look at you, you're scared of me. How dumb was I to think that another human would actually embrace and love me for who I am. I can't help that I'm a vampire y/n, I might not be able go out to eat with you, keep you warm at night, give you children, but I can love you with all of my existence." Edward said pouring his heart out to me.

"Wait are you saying that we won't be able to have kids?" Tears started to appear in my eyes as I walked closer to him.

"Yes." Edward whispered shifting his eyes down avoiding eye contact with me.

Who knew a little "yes" could shred my heart into pieces

"Edward you know that my dream, my absolute DREAM was to have and raise kids with you. This is what I'm talking about, the secrets! I can't believe that you failed to mention numerous times to me that you couldn't give me a child while I sat there and blabbered on about how I couldn't wait to have our first baby to you!" Tears we're now streaming down my face and into my mouth while I screamed at him.

I felt like I was going to pass out in anger.

"I'm sorry." Were the only words that  came out of his mouth.

"I'm going up to our room, I need a couple minutes of alone time."

I walk past him and make my way to our room. Once I get there I sit on the bed. I can't help but feel like I broke his heart with some of the things that I said.

I sighed and got up to take a shower.

After my shower, I walked over to the dresser to grab some clothes. I wanted to wear my fuzzy socks but couldn't find them. Maybe they got stuck in another drawer.

While I was digging I came across an envelope.

I opened it and it was pictures, the first picture was of Edward, Bella (yes I know what Bella looks like) what looked like they were getting married. I didn't know that they were married I just thought that they were dating. The second picture was of them and a baby.

A baby?

I know I shouldn't be going through his stuff like this but I couldn't help it.

I flipped through some more pictures, each picture the 'baby' was a different age. I looked at the date of the pictures and they were only a few months apart.

This can't be right, the dates must be wrong.

The last picture was of what looked like a young Renesme.

Something clicked in my brain.

Renesme is Edward's daughter! That's why she kept calling him "dad".

But he just told me that vampires couldn't have kids. He looks the same in the pictures so I'm guessing he is still a vampire. Also Bella looks like the others too, she has the same eyes.

But why does Renesme have a pink tint to her cheeks like she has blood in her veins. And I swear I saw her eating this morning.

Is she adopted? But she has very similar features to Bella and Edward.

I hear talking so I look out the window.

I see the rest of the Cullen family emerge from the forest.

Rosalie was walking next to Renesme and they were laughing. While I was staring Rosalie looks up and our eyes meet. Quickly I look away.

Then I remember the pictures in my hand, I put them back in the envelope carefully because I know that they are important to Edward, and place the envelope back in the spot where I found it in the dresser.

Then I throw some clothes over the top of it.

I look up at the ceiling after I threw myself on the bed, that was the biggest fight me and Edward have ever had and I can feel the strain on my heart. He lied to me and I'm tired of sitting in he dark and not knowing what's going on.

There are so many things that I don't know about this family, and I'm determined to find out.

I'll start by figuring out if Renesme is actually Edward's daughter and how that is even possible.

And I know the exact person to ask...Rosalie. It looks like her and Renesme are close also I feel like she wouldn't tell Edward.

(At this point in the book you don't know that Edward can read minds)

God knows that if I ask Edward he won't tell me, and I also don't want to even talk to him right now.

Now I just have to figure out how to talk to her alone and not look suspicious.