6.

Edward's POV:

After y/n left me there I didn't know what to do. Bella and I never fought like that before, and it's probably because we weren't really a thing or had that strong of a relationship when she figured out what I was.

I know she said some hurtful things to me but I can't help but feel like I just dragged her into a dangerous huge mess without her knowing it.

A huge mistake is what I made, because now the Volturi is out for us and demanding she be turned soon and she hasn't even had time to live.

I wish I could give her a normal life, but if we're apart, both of us would just be extremely lonely, and if we're together she has to be turned.

Also, whenever she would bring up the topic of a baby I couldn't bring myself to say anything because the way her face shined when she talked about it made me happy, even though my heart sank at the same time.

I was just about to go upstairs to apologize and try to make things right, but I heard my family coming through the woods.

They came inside.

"Where's y/n?" Alice said concerned.

"She's just upstairs taking a nap, I think with what happened with the Volturi and figuring out that her fiancée is a vampire took a toll on her." I lied.

Third Person POV:

Rosalie new that what he said was a lie because she saw her through the window just a few seconds ago, and y/n doesn't know this but Rosalie saw what she was looking at.

Rosalie quickly stopped thinking about that so Edward wouldn't read her mind.

"Do you think she would mind if I just go up there and check on her? I want to welcome her to the family and get to know her." 

"Yeah I'm sure she would love that." Edward tried his best to smile.

Rosalie's POV:

Y/n jumped when I opened the door to the room.

"Sorry I scared you." I smile at her.

"Oh it's fine." Y/n chuckles.

I saw a pen and paper on the desk so I picked it up and started writing.

Y/n's eyes filled with confusion as she stared at my hand holding the pen gliding across the paper.

I hand the piece of paper to her and waited for her to read it.

'I know what you found in the drawer and I know you have some questions. First I'll answer one that I know you have right now. I wrote this down on paper so everyone else in the house won't hear, especially Edward I know he's listening right now. So now I'm going to invite you to go on a walk with me, and you're going to say yes.'

She looked up at me after reading and nodded.

"Would you like to go on a walk with me? I just want to get to know the girl who's going to marry my brother."

"Sounds lovely." Y/n smirks.

I think I'm going to actually like this girl quite a bit, we think alike.

As we're walking downstairs to leave I think about how I want to get to know y/n more so Edward won't know what's going on.

Everyone in the house has almost mastered the skill of keeping Edward out of our heads. Right when we are about to walk out Edward appears in front of us.

"Didn't you hear? We're going on a little walk to I can get to know your fiance." I smile.

"Are you fine with this." Edward turns his attention to y/n.