18.

Warning: Mature Themes!

Y/n's POV:

Edward frantically wiped the small tears that glided down my face from the corner of my eyes.

"Do you want me to stop, and I hurting you?" His voice was strained.

"No, no keep going."

Yes it did hurt like a bitch, but soon pleasure started to take over.

I laid back and looked at his smooth skin, taking this all in making sure I don't forget anything. Even though his skin was quite textbook perfect, he still had only a few tiny scars that made him even more beautiful. I'm guessing they are from when he was a toddler, I mean what person doensn't have a scar from they were kids?

Don't get me started on his eyes, looking into them makes this moment even more intimate.

Edward suddenly takes one of my hands and laces his fingers with mine, placing our hands above my head.

His pace quickens and clench around him.

"Fuck," his voice is low

I grab the smooth hair by his neck and pull him closure to me.

Edward kept a steady pace for a while, I could feel myself getting closer to the edge.

Edward then put his hand on the headboard, this action just about killed me.

He kept going faster and faster, I could see his arm muscles flex. Next thing I know the headboard crunches beneath his fingers.

A look of distress overcomes his face, "It's okay, keep going," I reassure him.

Both of our moans were heard as we finished.

He immedietly takes me in his arms, and puts his head in the gap between my neck and shoulder.

We sit there for a while, just tracing our fingers along each others arms, backs, and faces.

The sound of crashing waves was in the distance, this was paradise.

Just us two, enjoying each other's love.

His touch soothes me to sleep.

~~~
I wake up to the slight humidity clinging in the air, and the sound of the ocean.

I slowly open my eyes, greeted with the bright sun shingling through the open doors and windows.

My eyesight was still a little blurry from waking up, but I couldn't get over the view. I kept staring into the blue water stuck in my groggy state until suddenly a feather landed on my face.

That's when I realized the mess surrounding me, there were torn pillows, sheets, and and I looked up I saw that the beam of the wooden canopy bed was a little crooked. The bed squeaks at I turn to see a broken headboard behind me.

Jesus Christ Edward.

I giggle at the thought of last night, that was insane.

I slowly try to get up to try to find Edward. Now I realize how sore by body was. I stood up, well tried to stand up, it took me a few tries not going to lie.

Once my toes make it safely onto the soft rug, I stretch my body, trying to soothe my muscles.

I make my way to the bathroom to freshen up before looking for him.

I go to the bathroom then go to the sink to wash my hands. Seeing a darkish blemish on my skin catches me off guard. I didn't realize that I had a few bruises on my arms.